Watch a 300-second clip of '300' online.

WOW MTV.com...what a bunch of useless ****!

..because nobody outside the U.S. wants to see this movie :whatever:

WhatTF man? They did the same crap with the release of the TMNT movie trailer, what gives?

..idiots.

BEST. 300 SECONDS CLIP. EVER.

The movie looks like it's going to be GREAT!!!

If you want to know what happens in extreme detail read and click here
OK heres what happens in the clip. The clip begins shortly after the first battle as the Spartans place the bodies of dead persian soldiers on top of one another to form a wall while exchanging banter with each other. The clip then cuts to the nightime as Immortals and a Giant Immortal are arriving as the Narrator Delios speaks of the Immortals ways. After a while they come the Dead Wall but little do the Immortals know the Spartans are hiding behind the bodies on the other side. As the Immortal leader examines the Wall King Leonidas orders the Spartans to push and the bodies fall on the Immortal Leader. The Spartans charge out, Spears or Swords Drawn and King Leonidas "Puts the Immortals name to the test" by shoving his spear through the chest of the Immortal Leader the had been buried by the bodies and was removing them when he was killed. The Spartans then engage the Immortals who seem to be dirty and cheap fighters as the kick and gang up on lone Spartans, also we witness at least 2 guaranteed on-screen deaths of Spartans. One Spartan is knocked down and stabbed by two Immortals in the gut spilling blood. Another Spartan is stabbed in the back and then stabbed in the neck while on his knees. After about 15 seconds of fighting the Immortals release the Giant. A recently knocked down Delios is helped up by King Leonidas whom Delios returns the favor too by saving King Leonidas's head after the Giant hurls a axe at him. Delios then engages the Immortal only to be knocked down AGIAN. King Leonidas fights the Giant who breaks his spear, Leonidas then pulls out his sword and this is where the clip ends.

Actually the narrators name is Dillios , watch to not confuse with Stelios . And also I may be wrong but I remember 3 spartans die

Actually the narrators name is Dillios , watch to not confuse with Stelios . And also I may be wrong but I remember 3 spartans die
I knew I had spelled it wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. I should have known that since I have the game and Dillios is always talking. Oh well. I though 3 Spartans died too and I typed that earlier on the spoiler post but I dont know if the last one died or not. I need to watch the clip again.

That was f***ing great :eek: :up:

But I thought there had been overdose of slo-mo scenes :(

i found part of the clip on the 300 myspace its the immortal fight between leonides (sp) and the uber freak immortal

:wow: WOW...just WOW!!! Just that clip was better than most action movies I've seen!!!

is there no way for anyone to download this as a flash video and then upload it?

well there must be if part of it is on myspace

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"