300 Teaser Trailer at Comic-Con!!!!!

buddha182 said:
yea... but this is Comic-Con. it's a convention, they can show what they want because it's their event that you're in and you're being shown "clips" or whatever they want to show you from the movie... there's no MPAA regulations there.

k, thx for the clear up.

ahhh wait except for the dood standing in the way... then the fact that the camera eventually points upwards into NOTHINGNESS!! wtf?~!

buddha182 said:
ahhh wait except for the dood standing in the way... then the fact that the camera eventually points upwards into NOTHINGNESS!! wtf?~!
:(:(:up:

Very Terrible!

But from what I could see about the movie it looks absouletly KICK ASS! This could be the one of the best movies made in years!v Great music!

well im officially more psyched AND frustrated. WARNER BROTHERS, GET THIS ONLINE IN SOME BIG ASS QUICKTIME!

did he fall asleep half way through or somehting? Other than that it looked good i guess. they have cool foreheads...

if you've ever tried to snag some "exclusive" footage at this kind of thing you'd understand completely.... its not fun. Especially when they give you notice that anyone caught recording it in anyway will be prosecuted or fined or whatever. Hell, the Warner Brothers presentation this year in Vegas was so tight they have metal detectors and people searching bags and stuff, absolutely NO recording stuff allowed at all.

Darth Elektra said:
Very Terrible!

But from what I could see about the movie it looks absouletly KICK ASS! This could be the one of the best movies made in years!v Great music!
that's exactly what I said the moment after finishing watching the trailer (while there at Comic-Con seeing it live)

btw, the song it is Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined

w00t! finally all of you people even get a slight glimpse of how awesmoe it was...!!

buddha182 said:

The only thing that did was make me want to see the trailer even more now.

Did anyone else think that the wolf looked suspiciously like G'mork from Neverending Story?

Colossus24 said:
The parts that I could see look amazing

:up:
Agreed.

neemer5 said:
The only thing that did was make me want to see the trailer even more now.

:mad:
Agreed.

phew... thank god i've already seen it!!

what you could see is by far not the best parts... tho I do love the "Spartans, tonight we dine in hell!!!!" part. there's plenty more fighting and everything later on that is just awesome that happens right when his camera tips up.

buddha182 said:
what you could see is by far not the best parts... tho I do love the "Spartans, tonight we dine in hell!!!!" part. there's plenty more fighting and everything later on that is just awesome that happens right when his camera tips up.

Cool, i can't wait to see it! I loved that line too.

Hi guys!. I can´t see the trailer, I think it must have been removed. Somebody has uploaded it?. I really want to see it!. :ghost:

Thanks!.

cardito said:
Hi guys!. I can´t see the trailer, I think it must have been removed. Somebody has uploaded it?. I really want to see it!. :ghost:

Thanks!.

Yea, its been removed. I dont have it but I'll try and find another.

Darth Elektra said:
Yea, its been removed. I dont have it but I'll try and find another.

Thanks, I will appreciate that!. I've read everywhere that the trailer is awesome. Can´t wait to see it.:wolverine

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"