• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

We Are Your Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What weed are you doing Reek that it make you want to yell? I bet all Sam wants to do after he tokes up is get some Popeye's chicken and watch some Tarantino.

Nah nah nah... my dude will yell for a bit, we'll grab some cold ass beer... then watch pulp fiction to get some ideas... hit the streets again.

boom. movie idea.

If Kurt loved Courtney, and she killed him. Then it's perfectly ok to hate her, or indeed make a cloak out of her skin.

If Kurt loved Courtney, and she killed him. Then it's perfectly ok to hate her, or indeed make a cloak out of her skin.

ysgM5TQ.gif

BUBBLE BOY!

Thats a good name for you.

What's IS YOUR NAME?!?!!?!?

oh and wasnt the suicide note in Courtneys hand writing?

*smokes up*

FILM HEAVY METAL PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND

Courtney's on lawyer and godmother to her daughter told the private investigator that Courtney was seen copying Kurt's handwritting and talking about hiring a forger as a way to cancel his accounts etc, so he wouldn't get money to shoot up.

Just because I don't want to think people are bad/hate on people, that makes me bubble boy?

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bubble!

Just because I don't want to think people are bad/hate on people, that makes me bubble boy?

Why would you feel "guilty" about it though? You don't know these people, hell, one died before you were born I think. It's just a little odd to me. It's okay to be sensitive, to not be so hard... But there are limits bruthaman, that's all I'm saying. Saying something like, "I feel guilty about having bad feelings for Courtney Love" is... It's a twee squishy and precious if you ask me. Which, sure, I know you didn't ask me, so I apologize for coming on too strong.

I guess... From being on the Hype for a couple of years people your age seem too often to come in extremes of too sensitive or not sensitive enough. That's my view and either just make me want to take those people aside and go... "I hope to hell you aren't like this the rest of your life."

Sorry SS... Just something an old fogey 39 year old like myself can't help thinking sometimes here on the Hype.

People of all ages come in extremely sensitive about things... we don't need to name names...but one wants to kill her nephew and the other wanted to burn them all.

Shabooyah roll call

this gif gets deleted every time it's posted - CC

Last edited by a moderator:
That one dude on here with his singer gf who might be cheating on him with her sleazy agent tho.

Also, link your gal's music page if true.

Lawd.

She better not be JoJo cause i actually know her cousin irl.

Last edited:
I'm the king of the worrrrld!

Thanks.

Folks often forget that Mel was a gorrrgeous mother****er, man.

I could never hate the man. Cut to Denzel's scene from Training Day/ Mel is ''My...:oldrazz:

My mom was totally into him back in the day.

i am so confused right now. why is sam jackson saying Mel is gorgeous

The former police chief at the time admits they ****ed up and would reopen the case now. Good stuff tho. Name of the doc is called ''Soaked in Bleach" and don't let the bad reviews fool ya, it was given negative reviews way in advance by a bunch of his fans. Eh.

I've seen it. I definitely think Love is responsible.

must not be too gorgeous sleeping with slagathor

wearing a wilfred outfit and 60 pounds heavier.

She and the guy who later became her bf know more for sure. There are ramblings about reopening the case.

Way too late now. Unless the P.I. has more dirt.

Courtney Love: proof that civilization and syphilization have advanced together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"