Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. We WILL uncover the truth - The Rising Tide Thread

Hopefully The Real You will get canned as well.

His other account didn't get "canned"...it's still around, he made this one for solely the sake of simple discussion with everyone I think.

Then it's even more likely because multiple accounts is also against the rules.

I still have heard from it. Irrelevant at this point though.

I think it would be great if it was HYDRA related. Especially where it seems politics are involved. With Ironman 3 being somewhat political, and cap 2 as a political thriller, it would be pretty neat for a HYDRA and SHIELD thing. Especially if Killian does somehow have ties to HYDRA. If it still exists

I don't know, watching the new trailer, I am starting to think "Rising Tide" might literally be *just* Skye's own personal conspiracy website. Certainly not guaranteed, though.

I don't know, watching the new trailer, I am starting to think "Rising Tide" might literally be *just* Skye's own personal conspiracy website. Certainly not guaranteed, though.

yeah I had the same thought. It is a mystery!

But would they devote a whole viral to a fake website that apparently gets shut down in the first episode?

But would they devote a whole viral to a fake website that apparently gets shut down in the first episode?
The viral site will probably only be active from now until the first episode airs and that's a good 4 months.

could it be a site kind of like the one used in the show Hannibal (too lazy too look up the name)? Where people anonymously upload information pertaining to superheros and possible associates like S.H.I.E.L.D. and maybe Skye is a big contributor in her personal interests and gets close and S.H.I.E.L.D. finds her and recruits her.

from the extended trailer it certainly looks that way.

Also, I will find it hilariously awesome if, as it looks like, the first episode has the Conspiracy Theorist Fighting The Man To Get The Truth! . . . being deflated and then recruited when "The Man" reveals that they are not actually evil.

Also, I will find it hilariously awesome if, as it looks like, the first episode has the Conspiracy Theorist Fighting The Man To Get The Truth! . . . being deflated and then recruited when "The Man" reveals that they are not actually evil.

I loved Coulson's smirk when they whipped open the door to her van and put a sack over her head. Scary men in black, indeed. :word:

http://www.wearetherisingtide.com/blog/
goingDark.gif

NICE I keep thinking Rising Tide is a rock band....

It reminds me of what Fox did with Freakylinks and The Lone Gunmen. For the Lone Gunmen, they put a site that was supposed to be their competition just so The Lone Gunmen could "hack" them for fun and it would be mentioned on the show. Both viral marketing was way ahead of its time. This was over ten years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"