The Dark Knight Rises "We'll use many of the same characters"....

It's the ageless guy from Lost with the eye shadow...

mayorgarciathedarkknigh.jpg

:D

^I do seriously hope that Mayor Garcia returns.

"A mayor that wears eye shadow clearly has issues."

Last edited:
The eyebrows are practically characters themselves. They must never change!

While I don't think Two Face will be in the film, it wouldn't be too hard to bring him back. I don't remember seeing a casket or a body at his "funeral." Odds are Gordon said that he died in the hospital explosion instead of later on. And if Arkham will accept The Joker as a John Doe, there's no reason they couldn't accept Harvey as one as well.

I hope we get some scene involving Arkham that mentions Scarecrow, Joker and possibly Two Face.

You know that Carbonall doesn't wear eye shadow?

That's just the way his eyes naturally look.

Crazy.

Bring back memories from right after the movie came out and everybody thought he wore eyeliner :funny:

While I don't think Two Face will be in the film, it wouldn't be too hard to bring him back. I don't remember seeing a casket or a body at his "funeral." Odds are Gordon said that he died in the hospital explosion instead of later on. And if Arkham will accept The Joker as a John Doe, there's no reason they couldn't accept Harvey as one as well.

I actually started writing a fanscript for TDKR (though I titled it "GOTHAM") which began something like this:

BLACK. GREEN SMOKE fills the screen, gradually taking shape as the BAT SYMBOL. It grows, filling the screen.

FADE IN: INT. MEDICAL WING, ARKHAM ASYLUM
We ZOOM IN on a hospital bed. The faint BEEPS of the EKG machine echo in the silence. Lying in the bed is the prone body of HARVEY DENT, a bandage covering the grotesque damaged LEFT SIDE of his face.
JIM GORDON is hunched over in a chair beside Dent’s bed. He hasn’t slept for days. A five o’clock shadow accompanies his moustache. His hair is ruffled.
​​
BATMAN (V.O.)
You’ll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.

​​GORDON (V.O.)
No, you can’t. You’re not!

​​BATMAN (V.O.)
​(interrupts)
I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be.

​​JIMMY JR. (V.O.)
He didn’t do anything wrong.

​​GORDON
He’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...a dark knight...

A NURSE enters the room, walks over to Gordon and gently touches his shoulder.

​​NURSE
Commissioner? You’re wife called, sir. She’s worried.

I think Nolan just means we'll be seeing Alfred, Fox, Gordon, and perhaps even Ramirez return. I don't want to overthink this quote. It's just him being cryptic.

Bring back memories from right after the movie came out and everybody thought he wore eyeliner :funny:

The amazing thing was when people started believing he did NOT wear eyeliner.

Last edited:
I think Nolan just means we'll be seeing Alfred, Fox, Gordon, and perhaps even Ramirez return. I don't want to overthink this quote. It's just him being cryptic.

Yes...Nolan meant he will use some of the same characters from BB and TDK,he probably won´t re-use or recicle villains from the past like Penguin or Catwoman.
I think Joker and Two Faces were the only exceptions.
He will use many of the same characters from the two previous movies + some new ones(that never appeared in a movie before):yay:

It means that the 'O RLY'?! Guy from the 'Dent press conference' will reprise his role, only this time he will be Bruce Wayne's trusted ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"