WETA/Microsoft put HALO FILM on the back burners :(

WhatsHisFace said:
...marathons of "Deep Space Nine" on the SciiFi channel.

Ignoring that (last I knew) SciFi doesn't run DS9, it is almost offensive that you would suggest DS9 as an insult.

any of these ****s who are on my college campus.

Wow. And I'm sure you'll win over the women by the boatload with such a progressive view on a woman's use of her own body! Do what you like with yourself, and do what nature intended?!* Shame on you! Back to the kitchen!

*yes, what nature intended. I'm sorry to offend your "sensibilities", but those things grow for a reason-TO BE USED.

but it's worth more to me to have a somewhat clean sexual slate, thank you.

You're right-I wish I'd held off, but now I am incapable of delivering every woman's fantasy:a guy who doesn't know what he's doing. The lack of stamina, the inflexibility, the brievity, being past your prime, the shame that you apparently hold for sexuality-all these are what women truly crave. You sir, shall be her greatest lover. Although I'm sure that's the idea-with no comparison, how can one possibly crush your ego?

So, "saving" yourself, virginity important, and you have a hatred of people who DO engage. Some insecurity or inferiority issues regarding women eh?

.....oh, wait wait. Religious nut? That'd be the most likely explaination.

Wow... You came back after numerous times saying you were too mature for the conversation... And only to reply to the few things you think you can win :o

Just kill yourself already :o

WhatsHisFace said:
And don't take that as a defense mechanism thought process. I have been offered sex multiple times in the heat of the moment, but it's worth more to me to have a somewhat clean sexual slate, thank you.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I'm sorry WHF, I am usually a fan, but that is just hilarious. "I have been offered sex multiple times", lol. I have nothing against virgins saving themselves for marriage. If thats your religions thing or whatever. However, if thats the case then you really dont need to try and brag by saying it was "offered." I assume you are in college. Here's a tip, everyone in college is "offered" sex at some time. And another tip, not every girl that wants to have sex with you is a ****. contrary to the public advertisements, every girl with a c-cup and a mini-skirt does not have HIV.

I don't know why you see it as bragging, especially if you read the post I'm responding to.

Yeah I didn't see it as bragging either?

But how pathetic is it the guy tries using that when he runs out of legitimate (if you could call any of his posts that) arguments?

WhatsHisFace said:
I don't know why you see it as bragging, especially if you read the post I'm responding to.

I'm just saying, that if you dont plan on having sex until marriage, there is no need to ever state that the opportunity have arisen. It shouldn't matter.

Makeshift Celebrity said:
I'm just saying, that if you dont plan on having sex until marriage, there is no need to ever state that the opportunity have arisen. It shouldn't matter.
I wasn't the one who brought it up.

MrHateYourself said:
You're right-I wish I'd held off, but now I am incapable of delivering every woman's fantasy:a guy who doesn't know what he's doing. The lack of stamina, the inflexibility, the brievity, being past your prime, the shame that you apparently hold for sexuality-all these are what women truly crave. You sir, shall be her greatest lover. Although I'm sure that's the idea-with no comparison, how can one possibly crush your ego?

So, "saving" yourself, virginity important, and you have a hatred of people who DO engage. Some insecurity or inferiority issues regarding women eh?

.....oh, wait wait. Religious nut? That'd be the most likely explaination.

i dont usually get sucked into posts like this but allow me to crumble a little and reply.

personally i think its beyond admirable to wait, and quite frankly pretty f**king courageous. being 16 years old (arguably the prime of a mans sexual appetite, yoiu can make a stretch and maybe go as far as 18) and having sex has to be some of the most hollow and pointless events when compared to whats further down the tunnel. that is... assuming you can and will make a deep emotional connection with someone in the way that only a mature adult can, ever... in your life. upon reaching that point some people would argue that all forms of sex prior were absolutely of no consequence and bore no relevance on getting to said point, in a powerfull relationship. in fact... most women, who as fact (face it) fake untill they hit 25-30 are insanely different in sexual tastes, simply having bedded a wilt chamberlain-esque amount of women will not give yoiu much advantage over a man who will actually listen to his partner and feels confident enough to explore what she wants or even ask her... neither of wich are tools built on a sexual history of astronomical proportions. im confused about the shame and sex thing... wont comment on it.

inflexibility...brevity...stamina? again, how long do you think it seriously takes for a serious male to learn how to flip his partner over, try a different position? inflexibility has to do with other factors than pinning down a grocery list of women and stamina... quite frankly as you get older men get more of it naturally... and if someone is really so worried about it... you "work it out" train yourself... by yourself if yoiu have to, but i hardly think this is something that makes sense since your basically saying that stamina comes from over-experience, which leads to enough boredom as to be able to hold your marbles through sheer monotony. arguing that someone with no sexual history would get way to excited and simply destroy the back of his partners vaginal wall with a volley of premature missle crisiis before the war can even begin....

to attack someone based on youir lines of logic must be an act of trolling and im sorry to say i fell flat on my face for it. :cmad:

sir i salute your lifestyle though... lets watch it unfold
dogondog.gif

WhatsHisFace said:
I wasn't the one who brought it up.

But you were the one who had to point out that you've bee offered sex.

And a side note to the other response about saving yourself. Saving yourself for marriage has nothing to do with being as better lover or being a better husband. If you have experience, you are more likely to know how to please your wife. And if that person truly loves you, it does not matter if you have had sex with 3 other people or 30 other people.

Well...I guess this gives Peter Jackson time to do The Lovely Bones. Halo will probably get made, but probably not in this decade.

Oh yeah, and by the way. Makeshift Celebrity, will you please just shut the **** up. this is a Halo board, not a make fun of someone because they choose to be a virgin board.

7 years dead. It might have been better just to let this stay dead and make a new one if only to avoid such classic *****ing. :p

This is the prime example of two different studios never being able 2 work together. It will just never happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"