What a waste of a hot babe!

Extromaniac said:
No, she's a waste of a hot babe. Not a waste as a person (but quite possibly she probably is), but just the whole hot babe part. Any girl that is that stupid doesn't deserve to be hot, anyways. :o

Oh, so she's stupid because her views are different? Very intelligent.

JStorm said:
Had we been in person (and with a six pack or beer), this conversation would have made sense.

But sense we are not. I will have to say, I STILL do not understand, let alone agree with you.
I guess he never saw 40 year old virgin, eh?

JStorm said:
Had we been in person (and with a six pack or beer), this conversation would have made sense.

But sense we are not. I will have to say, I STILL do not understand, let alone agree with you.
I guess he never saw 40 year old virgin, eh?

the_ultimate_evil said:
i had something like this happen to me, i went out with a girl a few times and everything was going great until she started quizzing me about church, i dont go but i have my own views on the subject(not getting into that), when she found out this she told me she could be seen with someone like myself

turns out this whole thing had come from her dad who was trying to find out if i was the right sort of material to be dating his daughter, there family went to church everynight during the week, twice on saturday and at least 5 times on sunday.

i have no problems with peoples faiths to each there own but there is having faith and being obsessive and close minded
Doubt it had anything to do with being close-minded, even though religion itself is the act of being close-minded to one belief. So to ask a religious person to not be close-minded in the area of faith is pointless.
Anyway, like I said, I don't really think that said person was being close-minded more so than a futurist. I mean think abouty it. I'm sure verywell that a christian person and non-christian can get along forever and have a perfect relationship, but what about what comes a little further down the road. What if you have kids? What termonology of belief do they take on?
Do you flip a coin to decide? Do you let them decide on their own? What if they choose your way of thinking? How do you think the mother would feel about this? Surely she would want her child to follow her path of faith, believing that said child will go to hell if they don't. Do you get what I'm saying. During conversations with her father or whoever, alot of subjects along these lines probably were brought up. I'm just saying(for example) if you're jewish it doesn't make much sense to pick a catholic as your mate, right?

Catman said:
You may disagree with me, but I really don't care.

There's this girl who started working at my job like maybe a month ago. She is smokin' hot! She is like a full package...tan, pretty face, boobs, ass, good body, etc. Yet she's this religious freak. I mean...you couldn't really get more religious than this girl. She's so religious that she DOESN'T believe in evolution. Can you believe that? I actually had an argument with her the other day about that. Well, anyway, since she's so religious I guess it means you must constantly be over-dressed. It's getting to the point in which its kinda ridiculous. She has this amazing body and is hiding it with all that cloths.

What a waste, huh? I've reached the conclusion that she doesn't deserve to be hot. Someone so hot shouldn't be hiding their beauty so much. It's like Max Bialystock said, "If you got it, flaunt it!"

While I don't care that she's religious I personally choose not to associate too closely with a member of the "God Squad". I have nothing against religion or religious people, but it seems like the ones in the aforementioned "God Squad" are always on recruiting drives. If I wanted to be overly religious I'd go to church for more than just weddings. You can be as religious as you want just don't try to convert me. :venom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"