• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Batman villians have never been animated that you'd most like to see?

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm expecting Hush to appear some how at some point.
The Red Hood/Jason Todd is on his way.
Zsasz would be a pleasant surprise.

Zsasz would be a pleasant surprise.
he's be alright. i'm not a hater, but he doesn't really interest me that much. in his defence, he can be extremely intelligent and not just the mad slasher that he appears to be on the surface.

He's appeared on The Batman animated show from a couple years ago 2 or 3 times and might be showing up in the Under the Hood feature.
Not to mention he was way better there than his comic counterpart could ever hope to be, unless written by Judd Winick who made him a hilarious deadpan snarker.

Thumbs down for Zsasz, what a poorly pedestrian villain, he only exists so writers can make cheap stories with lots of death and gore with no imagination.

Personally, I'd love Shiva to have a good role, I consider her appearance in Public Enemies as being non-canon, since the real Shiva has always been presented as a far better martial artist than Batman. A story with her not only makes for (finally) a good female villain who isn't just walking fanservice, but also brings about Bruce's fears of being beaten by someone in an area that is normally his expertise. not to mention the dichotomy between their beliefs.

I'd like to see Anarky or Abattoir, they could have some wicked storylines. Above all I think they should bring Lazara into animated continuity. The story line would be similar to the comics, wherein Nora Fries dies and is brought back to life through the Lazarus pits. The best part being that Mr. Freeze would be at odds on how to handle the situation, given she now has supernatural powers.

Last edited:

Both her and Hush almost made it in the animated world. Nocturna in an episode of B:TAS and Hush in a The Batman DTV. What could have been.

Anyways, I'm going for some of the wackier enemies right now, like Film Freak and the General, to show up on Brave and the Bold. In a serious Batman show, they would suck, but this show could do them justice.

The only serious villain I'm also looking forward is Anarky.

Hush and Onomatopoeia.

I think Tally Man would do nicely on Brave/Bold.

Also...

Orca. There, I said it.

Yeah i'm extremely happy that Roman Sionis Black Mask is finally getting some attention. First "The Batman" now the next DC animated movie, and hey the next BAA game! :D Wohoo!

But yeah to stay on topic. I'd like to see more of the Wonderland gang members. Humpty Dumptys are finally in spotlight with Batman: the Brave and the Bold, but! Paul Dini has created a wider league for the Wonderland gang. :)

I'd like to see Prometheus who isn't really a Batman exclusive villain, but he's with the Wrath/Owlman catagory of an "evil Batman" pretty much. :) I'd also would love to see Jason Todd! (well we are, wohoo!)

Yeah i'm extremely happy that Roman Sionis Black Mask is finally getting some attention. First "The Batman" now the next DC animated movie, and hey the next BAA game! :D Wohoo!
What is this animated movie?
I there's Black Mask, I wanna see it.

DR PHOSPHOROUS - was kind of done (as Blight) in the Batman Beyond series

Joe Chill (would make for a good story)

Zsasz would be awesome... NOT LAME!

Black Mask!

Kinda off topic, but could someone please tell me the name of the serial killer who cuts the body count of his victims into his own flesh? Also, does anyone know the real name of The Ventriloquist?

Ventriloquist has already been animated, and that other guy is too R-Rated to be in any animated series (unless they plan on doing an Afro Samurai style Batman series based on Batman Begins & The Dark Knight).

Anyway, the main reason I want these names is for a fan fic I have an idea for, so the help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks.

the serial killer who cuts the body count of his victims into his own flesh is Zsasz. The real name of the Ventriloquist is Arnold Wesker!

DR PHOSPHOROUS - was kind of done (as Blight) in the Batman Beyond series

Joe Chill (would make for a good story)

Zsasz would be awesome... NOT LAME!

Black Mask!

Phosphorus and Black Mask were already animated in The Batman, and Joe Chill already appeared in Justice League Unlimited.

And meh to Zsasz. Not only is the guy too violent to get the animated (unless it was an adult-content series, which I don't see happening anytime soon) but he's just been a rather boring character. Then again, there are not such things as bad characters, only bad writing, so maybe he'll wow me in the future. Maybe.

I think Tally Man would do nicely on Brave/Bold.

a contract killer who works for the mob on brave and the bold? I'm not too sure about that, although I think a lightened up version of him might be interesting, just to see which way they might go with the character.

@topic
Zeiss and Lady Shiva would be awesome!

I don't get all the Zsasz hate. There were quite a few stories with him, that made him come off as a pretty philosophical and inteligent character you can, scarily, relate to. Which doesn't mean that it justifies his actions, but one - sorta - understands 'why' he does what he does, making him quite a sad character. Best example for this was the 8-page black & white short by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso,

The Great White Shark (not the Terrible Trio of Fox, Shark, and Vulture have have been seen on BTAS, The Batman, and Batman: The Brave and Bold)

Carmine "The Roman" Falcone

Sal Maroni

Clayface III (Preston Payne version Matt Hagan, Basil karlo and a new version Ethan Bennet were seen in BTAS and The Batman)

The Monk

Doctor Death ( i doubt anyone could use that hence the name)

Hush

Nocturna ( almost used in BTAS)

Black Spider

The Reaper ( although Phantasm was based off him)

Club of Villians

Facade

Zodiac Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"