What do you do to cheer up..?

Writing on my story can cheer me up most times, it makes me feel like I'm doing something productive.

Also listening to music, or watching a movie, something that takes my mind off it.

Game. Then when I get frustrated at a game, watch a movie.

Back when gas was cheap, I'd drive around chilling to some music.

The Strokes can do that as well....

whenever im down i usually just draw and listen to some dylan or blink, or maybe ill go and watch something like batman, or indiana jones, or star wars, or evil dead.

I chat up a friend on Facebook or MSN or whatever :)

Talk to friends, star gaze, be in the company of friends/family, draw, write, listen to music, play music or readin a comic, watchin a movie.
No matter what the star gazing puts a smile on my face regardless of anything

Last edited:
kick some ass in street fighter..idk what it is, but being the bejesus outta people in that game makes me happy..

smoking a couple joints while listening to music and playing video games usually cheers me up.

I don't need cheering up cause I don't let anything get me down cause life is one big smiley face :)

[A];17614342 said:

:doh: Kids are not the only people who smoke weed. Jesus,we're here,we're high, get used to already.

smoke weed.

Listen to Metallica, or any other Heavy Metal/Rock bands.

Talk to friends, star gaze, be in the company of friends/family, draw, write, listen to music, play music or readin a comic, watchin a movie.
No matter what the star gazing puts a smile on my face regardless of anything

All of these do it for me, minus the family and star gazing because a( my family is crazy,and b( its too cold to be outside at the moment

I go downstairs and smoke hookah with my neighbor. Man, I'm really going to miss him when he goes back to his country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"