What do you eat?

The Guard

Avenger
Reaction score
I figure this could be interesting.

Regardless of your situation, what do you usually do for meals? What kind of foods do you eat regularly? Do you cook? If/when you cook, how involved is it? Do you plan meals, or just throw together whatever you have? Do you cook with a spouse? Do you eat nothing but fast food?

Myself, we go to the grocery store once a month and just eat whatever the hell will allow us to survive. We're trying to cook more, and I can cook well enough, but it bores me, so I don't do it much, and when I do, it's something simple, like pizza or flan.

I do the cooking, my girlfriend wonders why she should do it if "I do it better".

Bring my lunch every day to work, always tomatoes and cucumbers cut up with salt and pepper. Also a grapefruit cut up. Then some type of sandwich or other goodness.

I cook almost everynight. We tend to go out for dinner on Thurdays. I usually make some form of Meat (Steak, Porkchops, Chicken Breasts) with Rice and a Vegatable, usually Broccolii. Sometimes I make Pasta, but not very often, and usually once or twice a month I make Thai Food.

I usually bring in a sandwich (either peanut butter, or if i have time the night before a chicken blt) with some fruit to eat throughout the day. Fridays I'll be a fat kid and grab a burger or something as a pat on the back for making in through the work week.

i'm in college, so...pizza.

i love seafood though, tomorrow night i'm making my girlfriend salmon, my favorite.

Before I moved? Quality home cooked Momma-Boy meals.

After I moved out? F***ing frozen pizza 3 times a damn day.

i'm in college, so...pizza.

i love seafood though, tomorrow night i'm making my girlfriend salmon, my favorite.
ha, yeah when i was in college, it was pizza, tuna, and hotdogs from the street venders...watch out though, two years after graduating and I'm still trying to get my college weight off...

Breakfast: Rarely

Lunch: Randomness

Dinner: Even More Random. This week so far:

Monday Night: Leftover Applebees
Tuesday Night: Nothing
Wednesday Night: Popcorn
Thursday Night: Popcorn

I have been fighting the stomach flu all week though.

I cook a lot and like to experiment ,in fact I am gonna be a chef when I am older and I cook dessert. I don't cook every night sometime I just eat leftovers and I am not afraid to try something new.

Breakfast: Rarely

Lunch: Randomness

Dinner: Even More Random. This week so far:

Monday Night: Leftover Applebees
Tuesday Night: Nothing
Wednesday Night: Popcorn
Thursday Night: Popcorn

I have been fighting the stomach flu all week though.

...or the grossness of Applebees made you sick.

I'm sad to admit this but I eat like potatoes 6-7 times a week. Mainly french fries. But I eat peaches and cantaloupe just about everyday. So that helps right? :(

...or the grossness of Applebees made you sick.

Ooooh **** son!!! You just got all mad served up in ya grillz....dayum!!!:grin:

Showtime was all like "...or the grossness of Applebees" and Darby was all like "uh uh...Oh no you diint"

at home, my mom cooks. At college, I eat whatever fast food they give me. My diet varies from day to day. It's not healthy at all, I will admit.

I figure this could be interesting.

Regardless of your situation, what do you usually do for meals?

I like to cook, but more often then not, I actually buy food out. As my home situation is quite complicated and I can't buy food for myself here, because I don't feel like wasting my money on other people who are gross and fat and want others to buy them food.

What kind of foods do you eat regularly?

I like to stir fry mostly, I can make almost any asian dish. When I bake, I prefer french recipes, as that's where I learned to bake.

I eat mostly asian cuisine but I'm in Jersey...South Jersey...And anyone close can tell you that the tri-state area is the GREASE capital of the world. So I end up at places like Boston Market, Subway, Salad Works, etc.

Do you cook? If/when you cook, how involved is it?

I cook as mentioned above, but I only go as deep as the recipe demands. And then only as complicated as would serve my guests. In other words, if it's 3pm and I'm with friends, why make Cordon bleu or something? Obviously make sandwhiches or maybe even as complex as shrimp fried rice...which is super easy.

Do you plan meals, or just throw together whatever you have? Do you cook with a spouse?

I cook with my girlfriend very often. We psuedo plan.....Like "Want teriyaki salmon?" "Yeah. That'd be great" *Makes*

Do you eat nothing but fast food?

Fast food is sick. There's wrong and there's wrong and there's McDonald's. But I do fall victim out of laziness.

Wheaties for breakfast, every day.

Lunch is usually a sandwich, either homemade or Subway.

Dinner is most often soup or I'll make chili or a shrimp salad.

Well, I'm a full time student who also works 25 hours part-time during the week.

I can't cook and I still live at home, so for lunch I usually grab whatever is in the house. Sometimes I heat up corndogs or hotpockets. Other days I just fix a simple sandwhich.

Since I work 4-9, I usually eat dinner whenever I get home. It's whatever my mom cooked that night.

You don't get a body like this by being picky. I eat whatever the hell's in front of me and then some.

I eat almost anying but my top favorites would be RootBeer Jelly Sandwitch, RootBeer Cake with RootBeer Frosting, and no I am not making these Up.

Roamin Noodles, Pizza - any kind except extra cheese or shooise, and anything that has cholochlate in it.

carrots, noodles and cornflakes (not always at the same time...)

money's getting tight

Everyday is random, I try to watch everything I eat

The ONE thing I must have every week is peanut butter, if I dont taste any peanut butter during the week I lose my mind. lol

Everyday is random, I try to watch everything I eat

The ONE thing I must have every week is peanut butter, if I dont taste any peanut butter during the week I lose my mind. lol

Whoa... Sounds like a super-weakness.

I cook for/by myself and I'm very much into bodybuilding so my weekly/bi-weekly grocery list usually looks a little something like this:

chicken
brown rice
whole wheat bread
yogurt(HFCS free)
granola bars
black beans
dozens of eggs
applesauce
string cheese
broccoli
salad
bananas
apples
granola cereal
potatoes
tuna
gallons of water
cranberry/pomegranate juice(sugar free)
almond/peanut butter
Triscuits

So. Yeah.

I cook just about every nite. Minus Fri and Sat (usually are out partying with friends). I like cooking everything, actually. I like baking too, but my wife loves to do that (she makes everything from scratch, sweetness). Though...I dont' eat sweets, like, ever. Balls. Anyway.

I eat alot of tuna and mixed fruit for lunch. No breakfast. And if I eat lunch, I most likely will not have dinner, but if I eat dinner, the next day I won't eat lunch. Weirdness. One time a day is all I need for food intake.

But I will eat most things. And I am not allergic to anything (as far as I know), so I am up for trying most anything.

Anything.

I LOOOOOVE Pasta. I LOOOOOVE spicy curries. I LOOOOVE Roast dinner. I LOOOOVE Steak. :up:

Yea I usually cook for myself, sometimes when I get home from work late my mum does me something. She always does the Sunday Roast though, it's beautiful. And when my missus comes round I usually cook her up something. Her favourite is stuffed peppers and pasta. :up: Which is a good thing, it's my favourite too! HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"