Iron Fist What do you think is the best medium for iron fist?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Assuming it was a completely blank slate and the Netflix series hadn't been announced yet which do you think would be a better fit for iron fist?

Personally I think a movie would work better now. Iron fist has an incredible mythos, it just needs a push and the budget to match which might be a bit tricky for a tv show. Also it's a great way for marvel to get into the Chinese demographic which they're just dying to get into.

Plus, I don't see how mike colter's Luke cage couldn't pop over or iron fist pop back. Clark Gregg after all doesn't seem to have any issue crossing mediums. That's the sort of thing that can be sorted out in contracts if they do want to team them up

TV.
[blackout]animated[/blackout]

Film. Simply because Netflix is cheap. Then you give this to another network, like ABC, they would ask for every new season per year, and a lot of it would just be filler episodes and the action/spectacle wouldn't come close as the spectacle that MCU movies have.

Tbh ,,,, the best thing would be more colleen wing ass shots, i think the iron fist cameraman had a fetish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"