• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What have been your favorite episodes?

JB-the-Hunter

Booty hunter
Reaction score
I made this thread because I love this show and I want to discuss as many aspects as possible. It can also get updated as time goes on.

My top 5
5. The Girl in the Flower Dress
4. Seeds
3. Yes Men
2. The Well
1. TRACKS

Elaborate if you want.

1. Yes Men
2. T.A.H.I.T.I.
3. The Bridge
4. The Hub
5. 0-8-4

Yes Men has thus far been my favorite, they knocked that one out of the park, over a few blocks and the county line too (in my opinion).

T.A.H.I.T.I. was awesome for the Bill Paxton. Really liked his character. And the big reveal with the Alien in the tank.

I enjoyed the bridge because of the implications it had with Mike Peterson, and what I feel will eventually lead to being a link to Winter Soldier.

I liked The Hub, because we started getting a wider glimpse of S.H.I.E.L.D. as an organization. For the years that I watched the various incarnations of Star Trek, I enjoyed episodes that showed a wider view of Starfleet. Meetings with Admirals, visits to Starfleet Command, Court Martials, etc. Same thing applies here. It gives the world of the MCU some depth and character to see the inner workings of an organization like S.H.I.E.L.D. rather than just a handful of Agents and a Helicarrier as we've seen in the MCU thus far.

Finally, 0-8-4, almost entirely because of Nick Fury. What a great cameo, a fantastically delivered butt-chewing and a good tie in to the movie side of the MCU. The cameo gives me hope that at some point, maybe we'll see some other supporting cast cameos. People like War Machine/Iron Patriot, or Pepper Potts, maybe Justin Hammer or Samuel Sterns, perhaps Falcon or Hawkeye or Black Widow. Maybe even Selvig or Jane Foster. The possibilities are endless, without even touching "The Big 4" directly, and in a similar way that Son of Coul has brought Sif into his "secret circle" some of these others might be brought in too.

Mine are:
1.tracks
2.Tahiti
3.the hub
4.the girl in the flowers dress

I love all episodes but these a little more.

1. The Well
2. Yes Men
3. TRACKS
4. The Hub
5. FZZZT

I've enjoyed all the episodes, but I have a top 6 of favorites:

1) Yes Men
2) Tahiti
3) Tracks
4) Seeds
5) The Well
6) The Asset

Everything in Yes Men was terrific, with a great story, action and character development. Tahiti was excellent with the alien revelation and further character development for the cast. Both Tracks and Seeds had really neat story concepts and good action. I enjoyed the clever use of Norse mythology in The Well, and I liked the development of Graviton's origin in The Asset.

T.A.H.I.T.I was probably my favorite so far. So many emotions and reveals. This show is really growing I am loving it!!!!

In no specific order
The asset
Girl in flower dress
FZZT
The well
Seeds

I really want to elaborate on one specific episode that I liked, The Well.
Not only was it great to get some previously unexplored Asgardian mythology, but that episode had a lot of adrenaline. It was fascinating to watch so many angry people on the screen at once. It got my heart pumping. I especially liked angry Ward.

1. Yes Men
2. FZZT/The Magical Place
3. Seeds
4. The Hub
5. T.A.H.I.T.I
Honorable Mentions: Pilot, Eye-spy, and Repairs

1. "Yes Men"
2. "T.R.A.C.K.S."
3. "T.A.H.I.T.I."
4. "F.Z.Z.T."
5. "The Well"

The Well,Yes Men,T.A.H.I.T.I,The Bridge those are a few of my favorites