What hero (or villain) should get the "Year One" treatment?

King Ruler

Sidekick
Reaction score
Who should be the next character in the DCU to get the "Year One" treatment? I would like to see the Titans Year One (if it hasn't been done already) and maybe the Huntress Year One.

And then there's Aquaman, the Question, and Green Arrow (probably focusing mostly on his time on the island). I wouldn't mind seeing those.

Aquaman has already been done in Time and Tide and now the new Aquaman is getting a year one in this current story.

I'd like to see a Jay Garrick, Wildcat. Hell, most of the JSA I want to see a year one.

Deathstroke! And who's the mother of all those children of his?

King Ruler said:
the Question

As I've said earlyer, unless there was a flashback issue I missed, I don't think we've ever actually seen his origin on panel.

Prognosticator said:
Deathstroke! And who's the mother of all those children of his?

His ex wife, maybe?

i'd like to see the atom get a year one treatment and the martian manhunter too...dunno if they have had one yet though...

King Ruler said:
Who should be the next character in the DCU to get the "Year One" treatment? I would like to see the Titans Year One (if it hasn't been done already) and maybe the Huntress Year One.

And then there's Aquaman, the Question, and Green Arrow (probably focusing mostly on his time on the island). I wouldn't mind seeing those.

I think a Huntress Year One would be pretty cool.

Well, they pretty much covered Huntress' origin in "Cry for Blood".

The Question said:
His ex wife, maybe?

She was the mother of his 2 sons but not his daughter.

RockSP said:
She was the mother of his 2 sons but not his daughter.

Rose was the daughter of Slade and Lilian Worth. And to show Slade is still a "good" guy, He and his wife were already divorced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"