What Is The Longest Time You've Been Away From The SuperHeroHype Boards?

At the most, maybe a couple weeks at a time.

My computer broke and I was away for a month and change.

I stopped visiting these boards from about 2009-2013. So three solid years.

Ah another who Rip Van Winkled his way back to the Hype. Well Moose became God Mod after a legendary battle with C Lee that took down the servers for a month, Sawyer got cloned due to a pie/cake mixing accident with DS and Piper and now there's five of him and the DS twins got married. We all got disturbed over that one.

You crazy time travellers! One of these days you'll hit the wrong button and get burned at the stake as a witch! :argh:

Yeah. What was that about? Very suspicious…. How can we be sure you didn't kill the real Parker and replace him?

^ How can we be sure he's not Reilly Wayne now?

When I first joined in 08, I wasn't really on at all and I wasn't really on from 2012-2014.

There was about a 3 year period where I hardly posted.

I joined in '06 and I averaged 0.3 posts a day until I snapped in late 2010, early 2011. Now my average is above 4 posts a day.

I consumed his essence.

unfortunately he was permabanned. No one except the mods really know why. I assume it was an awful and undeserved reason, though. I was drunk last night and went into deep mourning. In his memory I adopted his avatar. In retrospect it looks kinda silly on my profile.

Best I can recall it was 30 days in county jail a few years back. Had to clear up a warrant. Pretty sure nobody noticed since it was right after I joined and wasn't posting tons of stuff yet.

A solid year from 2012 - 2013 and even after that I was just browsing for most of 2013. Recently I've been posting a lot more.

Ah another who Rip Van Winkled his way back to the Hype. Well Moose became God Mod after a legendary battle with C Lee that took down the servers for a month, Sawyer got cloned due to a pie/cake mixing accident with DS and Piper and now there's five of him and the DS twins got married. We all got disturbed over that one.

Oh what the **** EVER, Kev, you got schwasted at the reception (I have pictures :ninja:) :o

early on i'm pretty sure there were a couple of times where i didn't even come here for months at a time.

i originally think i found the site in late 2002, early 2003. i lurked a bit, disappeared a long time and then joined april 2004, so that was about a year there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"