What Is Your Favorite Candy Bar?

But then they're liars. I don't want to eat chocolate made by liars.

The XL Reese's candy bars that I often get when I go to Wal-Mart, Hershey's Cookies n Creme, and Mr. Goodbar.

Over here, we have a candy bar called Lion. I don't think most of the stores in the US carry those. To me, they beat every other candy bar all hollow. There's caramel inside, on top of a layered waffle filled with cream, and crispy cereals throughout its thick chocolate coating.

Here's what it looks like:

Nestle-Chocolates-LionBar.jpg

As a kid, this heavenly confection was my fave.

9lkbiu.jpg

These days, I usually go for peanut butter Twix.

Snickers for sure.

Runners-up: Nutrageous, Twix, Whatchimacallit, Hershey w/Almonds

I'm assuming by 'bar' you intend for things like M&M's, Reeses PB Cups to be excluded. Because if not, this gets a lot harder to narrow down.

Last edited:
Twix. End thread.

:woot:

Do you consume the Twix from end to end, or do you eat all the caramel off the top lengthwise first, then start on the cookie part.

Because that second way is how I do it and no it isn't weird. :cmad:

Ahh damn forgot about Zero, those things are damn good

Used to eat those when I was a kid all the time. Tried one a few years back and thought it was pretty gross.

Do you consume the Twix from end to end, or do you eat all the caramel off the top lengthwise first, then start on the cookie part.

Because that second way is how I do it and no it isn't weird. :cmad:

You need help. :o

Over here, we have a candy bar called Lion. I don't think most of the stores in the US carry those. To me, they beat every other candy bar all hollow. There's caramel inside, on top of a layered waffle filled with cream, and crispy cereals throughout its thick chocolate coating.

If by 'over here' you mean the UK, do us all a favour and stop saying 'candy bar'

PS: Whatever happened to the Peanut Lion Bar? That was boss. Pity they're made by Nestle though.

Last edited:
The best thing about Twix, is it's two for me and none for you.

Those kind of remind me of Mr. Bigs.

Peanut Butter Twix, 3 Musketeers, and Cherry M&Ms.

Dont worry Warhammer, you are my favorite candy bar. Mine and of many of us. I know how much you have tried to transform yourself into a candy, but in our hearts you have succeded already. Be in peace now.

Oh baby, baby. You keep that talk in the bedroom only.

:fhm:

I'm assuming by 'bar' you intend for things like M&M's, Reeses PB Cups to be excluded. Because if not, this gets a lot harder to narrow down.

Yes.

Yeah, first of all, what are cherry M&Ms? And two, a bar is one piece of candy (and sometimes, two when it's the jumbo Snickers). Not multiple pieces.

PyroChamber, you are about to get disciplined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"