• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Marvel Books are worth reading?

Captain America
Daredevil
Guardians of the Galaxy
Invincible Iron Man
Marvel Adventures Avengers
Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four
Marvel Adventures Spider-Man
Marvel Adventures Superheroes
Moon Knight
Ms. Marvel
Nova
Punisher (MAX)
Runaways
Wolverine: First Class
X-Factor

Last edited:
Unfortunately, She-Hulk's getting canceled soon. I thought David had managed to hit a nice stride with his run that was distinctive and entertaining in a totally different way from Slott's inimitable work on the character, but I guess interest never really rebounded after the initial switch. The fact that the title had a parade of pretty terrible artists early on probably didn't help, either. :o

Captain Britain & MI-13
Invincible Iron Man
Daredevil
Captain America
Immortal Iron Fist
Moon Knight

In that order.

Captain America,Daredevil and Thor.

Im not really much of a fan of solo series. I surprisingly liked the first couple of issues of Thor and he's a character Ive never had interest in. Im liking what Im seeing from there so far.

How is Fantastic Four? I know Millar is working on it and I absolutely loved his run on the Ultimate version
While Captain America and Daredevil are solo series, they do have a team aspect to them, especially Cap.

The general reaction to Millar's FF is mixed, but I like it a lot. I think it's better than UFF.

his FF with Hitch has been weak IMO,I dropped it after the first 5 issues

his UFF work was much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"