The Mandalorian What the Puck? Bounty Hunting & Villainy in The Mando

MurkeNyou

Sidekick
Reaction score
So, given what has come out, I feel confident this is the venue Lucasfilm has been looking for. I think the people who thought Legends was gone, is going to see it come to life. Most notably, the 1313 game.

And the desire to see characters seen but never really fleshed out (unless in books, comics, and animation). This is a chance to see what everyone can do. I cannot wait to see the quirky killer droids we will see. Or seeing people like Dr Aphra, or actually visit Mandalore or Concordia.

But just seeing Carl Weathers play a Shot caller, damn, I can see him in his 80's prime, in his get up as a Bounty Hunter. I hope to see more stunt casting like this.

In legends Fett was found and nursed back to health by an old friend also seen in the Lego Freemaker Adventures.
Any chance his bandaged friend might make an appearance in this series or the Fett imitator Jodo Kast...

here is a article from Making star Wars about new practical tech used on Nick Nolte's still unseen Ugnot character. Apparently it's facial capture, translated to micro servers in the mask a dwarf wears, that mirrors Noltes expressions.

Nick Nolte’s role in Star Wars: The Mandalorian explained!

From the sneak peak:
Pucks are the small metallic info/discs layed out by Carl Weathers‘ character Greef, which contain the bountie jobs, for what he says are all bail jumpers. Jobs for the Mandalorian (and others in the Bounty Hunter Guild) to take.
The highest one is only worth 5,000 credits, which is hardly enough take for the Mando.
So Greef offers him an exclusive other job, connected to the underworld
Unlike the "puck" jobs, this job is a direct commission, which he has to set up in person, face-to-face.
Instead of a "puck", Greef hands him a data card with information on how to find him.

This leads him to (what appears to be Tatoine) the data card grants him access, to where he meets Werner Herzog 's character, who appears to be an old Imperial, surrounded by unkempt Stormtroopers, who says;

“Greef said you were coming. ....He said you were the best in the parsec.”

Seems pretty straight forward, did Bounty Hunting specifics need it's own thread, separate from the general Mandalorian thread?

2z297j.gif
LOL:oldrazz:

Last edited:
Seems pretty straight forward, did Bounty Hunting specifics needed it's own thread, separate fro the general Mandalorian thread?

2z297j.gif
LOL:oldrazz:

Well, it's actually just an intentionally witty title name for this thread about any various baddies upcoming, but thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"