The Avengers What trailers will be with the Avengers

T"Challa;23021843 said:
But clearly none of these movies are going to hold a candle to the upcoming cinematic behemoth that are Breaking Dawn 2

*shivers*

Thank Shiva there's only one left.

Ok..lets talk guilty pleasures. I'll be at the midnight showing of Expendables 2 and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and i don't give a damn what any of u think :o..*dont judge me*

Finally, a year that actually excites me for movies. It's been a while...

Hell, I'm even excited for the animated movies like Brave, Wreck-It-Ralph, Rise of the Guardians and Hotel Transylvania..

T"Challa;23021899 said:
Ok..lets talk guilty pleasures. I'll be at the midnight showing of Expendables 2 and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and i don't give a damn what any of u think :o..*dont judge me*

I probably won't catch the midnight showings, but I'll definitely be checking those movies out. The Expendables has my interest because of Arnold and Chuck Norris... and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter just looks plain awesome.

The three stars each make $20M for this last installment. Let that sink in :awesome:

:dry:

I hate them soooo much more. :o :oldrazz:

T"Challa;23021899 said:

:hehe:

Not gonna lie, but I'll probably be at premier for Total Recall and GI Joe 2.

Battleship counts as guilty but not as pleasure :o

:yay: I've talked to a couple of people who've seen it. Apparently, its nowhere as bad as we think it is. They say its a fun ride, pretty brainless but fun nonetheless

T"Challa;23022019 said:
:yay: I've talked to a couple of people who've seen it. Apparently, its nowhere as bad as we think it is. They say its a fun ride, pretty brainless but fun nonetheless
That's a very dangerous word :oldrazz:

She (well, he) is a G. :woot:

That b***h is crazy. Madea is always trying to pop someone with her 9mm or .45 caliber.

LOL hell yeah, Madea's a true OG. Can't wait to see what crazy **** she's up to in this one. :funny:

Imagine the Witness Protection trailer playing in front of The Avengers... lmao.

So we have a new TDKR trailer, A new Spidey trailer and the AVengers film on the same night.

My body has never been in a higher state of readiness.

The closest thing to my initial reaction:
LbRrr.gif

:oldrazz: "I hear you battled a giant Iguana and handled yourself quite well"

"Things are on a much larger scale than you think, Parker... I know you're probably tired of scales after what you just went through, but hear me out."

Yeeeeah... I'm horrible. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"