Sequels What villains...

Well I will still wish for Mysterio.

Other than Mysterio I would like to see Chameleon.

Also a villain hardly mentioned that I do believe could fit into this reboot is The Jackal.

There are some brill stories out there with Jackal & if done right could be a menacing contender.

Mysterio or Jackal for sequel.

:woot:

Mysterio and Electro would make a great team, IMO. Kraven and Chameleon as well.

SM3:Scorpion/Rhino

In SM2,the Green Goblin fights spidey at oscorp and during this fight a Oscorp scientist named Spencer Smythe is killed and his son another Oscorp scientist Alistair Smythe is paralyzed from the waist down.

So in SM3,the movie opens with spidey vs Rhino.Spidey tells the audience you may be wandering why i'm fighting this Rhino character.Then spidey says,it all happened like this.....

Alistair Smythe uses a robotic suit that he is in,like how Tony Stark does with Iron Man.Alistair Smythe calls his suit the Scorpion,and he uses this suit to seek his revenge.The Scorpion is the main villain for the whole movie.

During the final battle,Smythe's Scorpion suit is badly damaged,so Smythe retreats and goes back to Oscorp where his office is.But spidey slipped a spider tracer onto the spider slayer suit.

And when Smythe gets out of the Scorpion spider slayer suit,Smythe hears his alarm go off.When Smythe looks at the monitors and sees spidey on the screen,Smythe quickly runs over to another one of his spider slayers suits known as the Rhino.When spidey shows up to where his spider tracer is,spidey faces the Rhino.

The Rhino takes the fight to the city streets and we continue where we left off.

Vulture, Spencer Smythe, Chameleon, and Norman Osborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"