What we know so far!!!

What we know so far:

The Hulk SHH countdown says: 104 days left
The Official Site says: 90 days left

SHH is 14 days off

pointless I know, but I had to tell someone

--dk7

Is the Incredible Hulk a sequel or a reboot?

It's funny, cause nothing so far is letting the general public know this. It's like they're supposed to figure it out themselves.

Yeah I know, every article I've read in magazines and newspapers refer to it as a sequal, guess they've failed in trying to distance it from Ang's hulk.

Yeah I know, every article I've read in magazines and newspapers refer to it as a sequal, guess they've failed in trying to distance it from Ang's hulk.

Which, if this movie bombs, will be one of the reasons.

Which, if this movie bombs, will be one of the reasons.

I have to agree, look at this slogan from Virgin Media about the film 'Marvel's mean green fighting machine is back and this time he's bigger, badder and a helluva lot grumpier', that definately makes it sound like a direct sequal.

Well the way the first sequence is set up it is some how simmilar to the tone of the first movie.... not sure how to explain that just an odd feeling I got with that music.....the trees in the wind and the building in the back round

after that everything changes.

While Abomination may not look anything like the comics verzion I think he looks right for this movie

Is even listed on the cinemas of my country as Hulk 2

http://www.cinemark.com.co/estrenos/peliculaestreno.asp?estreno=211

HULK%202.jpg

I have to agree, look at this slogan from Virgin Media about the film 'Marvel's mean green fighting machine is back and this time he's bigger, badder and a helluva lot grumpier', that definately makes it sound like a direct sequal.

But you gotta admit though that it was cool to see Hulk on the front page on their site. I remember when there were no Hulk pics, Virgin Media had the old Hulk logo from Ang's film with a number 2 by it but when you read the article they said it was a reboot.

I don't think that their slogan makes it sound like a sequel, the slogan just says what Hulk is going to be in this movie!:woot:

One thing I found kinda messed up was in The Sun newspaper, they had a largeish pic of Abomination from the trailer and mini pics of Roth with the needles and Hulk roaring and the article was mainly on about Tim Roth, a British actor, playing the Abomination in the horror show, THE INCREDIBLE HULK but they refered it as a sequel.

But you gotta admit though that it was cool to see Hulk on the front page on their site. I remember when there were no Hulk pics, Virgin Media had the old Hulk logo from Ang's film with a number 2 by it but when you read the article they said it was a reboot.

I don't think that their slogan makes it sound like a sequel, the slogan just says what Hulk is going to be in this movie!:woot:

One thing I found kinda messed up was in The Sun newspaper, they had a largeish pic of Abomination from the trailer and mini pics of Roth with the needles and Hulk roaring and the article was mainly on about Tim Roth, a British actor, playing the Abomination in the horror show, THE INCREDIBLE HULK but they refered it as a sequel.

Yeah was cool seeing it there for all virgin media users to see.

Marvel's mean green fighting machine is back and this time that makes it sound like a sequal to me.

Yeah I saw that Article, was quite surprised when I turned the page and saw abomb there, in quite a large segment.

The funny thing is that they tried to distance themselves from Ang's Hulk, but this movie starts and runs as if it's a sequel.

Only a poorly written
new origin told as a flashback
informs one that this is a reboot. Most people probably don't remember the Hulk origin from Ang's fillm.

Undoubtedly they will think this is the sequel to that film.

Everyone I talked (to The truly uninitiated) thinks this is part 2 even after I explained it to them. Nitwits. Hopefully this one will kick ass! I am really hyped that Marvel is gonna start doing cameos from other movies. How cool would it have been to see Spidey swing past the window of the coffee shop in Daredevil while Murdochs Partner was holding a newspaper with the headline " Green Monster terrorizes San Francisco!

Wait, Doesn't Sony still have the exclusive rights to Spidey? If so Marvel can't use him as a cameo.

Wait, Doesn't Sony still have the exclusive rights to Spidey? If so Marvel can't use him as a cameo.

They can make a gentlemen's agreement. Such things are rare but not unheard of. And Sony is more open than other companies.

Maybe if there was a hulk movie and spider-man movie coming out around the same time they'd do it as a cross promotional thing.

I'd think it more likely to see the Daily Bugle than Parker or Spidey. We already know the Bugle is advertised on the buses in the new Hulk video game.

That's what i was thinking. We're more likely to see, say, the Bugle paper in a news stand or something.

It would be cool but I think Sony does still have the rights to Spiderman (since Marvel pimped out most of its famous properties and can't get them back).

That's what i was thinking. We're more likely to see, say, the Bugle paper in a news stand or something.

That is enough to make 'em part of the same universe and a nod to Marvelettes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"