What would happen if "THE ONE RING FOUND IT'S WAY INTO THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE

One thing's for sure, I bet it wouldn't be three films of walking, crying, and being small and gay.

I can't watch video at work, Zelexian. I will make it a priority when I get home :)

The ring would be unmade with lightsabers. End of story.

Nothing would happen. The ring can only be destroyed by the fires that spawned it, which would be in a different galaxy at this point.

So the ring meanders its way around the galaxy latching onto any number of its gagillions of inhabitants (we are talking about a galaxy here), before someone decides to eject it into space where it floats alongside the rubble of Alderaan.

Worst. Crossover. Ever.

Yeah, but the main characters weren't running in the same order with a different background every show.:(:D

Ronny Shade said:
The ring would be unmade with lightsabers. End of story.

Or one of the Dark Jedi would adapt the ring to fit inside of one of the Saber Crystals and wield the ultimate light weapon.:o

Yeah, but the main characters weren't running in the same order with a different background every show.:(:D

No, but they fought rubber sharks, a joker who painted over his mustache and could turn people into rainbow powder, psychedelic dancing, and enough "POW'S and BANGS" to give one a seizure...

It was the 60's. Seizures were "far out" and nothing more than mother nature's way of giving you visually induced ecstasy.

Not to mention the fact that these things are just part of the actual show. There's no other entity to tie these to a crossover. Scooby Doo feat. Batman is such. Enough about this. Back to the thread topic. Crossovers:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"