What's the Last Book You Read/Finished? - Part 1 Page 1 Chapter 1 Paragraph - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meat Camp -- Scott Nicholson

The Night Eternal (The Strain series book 3) -- Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan

"As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride" by Cary Elwes (and now I want to rewatch TPB after reading it *lol*)

The Vines -- Christopher Rice

The body thief -- Anne Rice

i'm working on The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

Everneath by Brodi Ashton (now starting the sequel: Everbound)

Gone Girl. The characters turned almost cartoonish after the big reveal, which made it less interesting.

Still, Gillian Flynn's got a writing style I can get behind. Anyone else read her other books, and if so, would you recommend them?

I just finished up 'The Day After Tomorrow,' by Robert A. Heinlein and now I'm on to 'Methuselah's Children' by him as well.

I'm hoping someone may help me find this book. I remember it was about the Nazis winning the war and North America is completely different. It had a post apocalyptic feeling to the whole thing. I can't remember the title or author.

Is it The Man in the High Castle?

Philip K. Dick is my Caucasian , but not the author of this book I'm looking for.

I do remember the author wrote a series of books about Atlantis, but can't seem to find them.

Edit- Ironically, someone else on amazon asked the same question. Oh lawd.

Hitler's War- Harry Turtledove

Last edited:
Finished up Everbound (by Brodi Ashton). When I get home I'll start Book 3 Evertrue

I finished these over the last year; if you like new age fiction, a little noir, and heavy characters, with some pop culture thrown in...

Eating The Dinosaur - Chuck Klosterman
Dear Girls Above Me - Charlie McDowell
In Between Days - Andrew Porter
The Leftovers - Tom Perrotta
The Average American Male - Chad Kultgen
Bruce (Springsteen) - Peter Ames Carlin
Trouble Is My Business - Raymond Chandler
Boombox: A Novel - Gabriel Cohen
S. - JJ Abrams
Parasites Like Us - Adam Johnson
Some Things That Meant The World To Me - Joshua Mohr

johnny mnemonic by William Gibson.