• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What's the oldest video game you played??

comicbookmaster

Civilian
Reaction score
watching the lovely but very skinny morgan webb,and asked my brother whats the oldest video game that he has played/owned for any home system/arcade??
ex:mappy
dig dug
super pac-man

scaleim.php

Uh... the original video game... Pong itself.

i actually recall playing pong in my early childhood.

The games I gots for my atari, I can't remember all the ones I have.

I have 2 atari sytems but only one works, at least I have that :D

QUEBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall? Pong. On a console? Legend of Zelda on NES. On an arcade machine? Miss Pacman.

Count me in with the Pong camp.

Good stuff Addendum. I loved Combat.

Pong.Duh

But I sure loved that Mappy/Dig Dug/Bubble Bobble/Gauntlet/Bruce Lee Mystery level in that one game!

DreamMappy-Guantlet601x601.jpg

I've played Pong on an 8-bit Atari 2600 circa 1977. That was awesome.

Until it disintegrated in my hands.

Computer Space

The original video game.

Pong is not the original video game.

Not to mention Computer Space had a cameo in Jaws. :o

Leto Atrides said:
Overall? Pong. On a console? Legend of Zelda on NES. On an arcade machine? Miss Pacman.
You've never played Mario Bros??:eek:

Not on an NES. (I have some GBA game with it.) I've played a lot of older console games, just not on the console.

oh okay. You should play it on NES. It's an experience.

Pong I guess... Although I did play other games (more like programs back then)... You had your crappy home pc with no memory, so when you turned it off the game was gone. If you wanted to play again you had to spend a few hours programming it back in :up:

That's classic right there. My first experience with video games was Super Mario World.

Sorry, im not some vet, I've just played the hell out of the NES. Super Mario, Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario Brothers, duck hunter, and ninja turtles. Hell Yeah son.:up:

edit: and zelda... i just got lazy, and the original final fanatasy... been a game freak pretty much my entire life. and no, thats not only games i've played on the nes, i would be here a while.

Pong.....

.....the first of the more advanced I can't even remember, I just remember something about a dungeon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"