Where is Clark's newest power/ability for Season 5!?!

Artistsean said:
Ok, I think the power I heard about that people may not cinsider a power was his ability to read Kryptonian.

As for his new power, what haven't they given him yet besides flying? He runs fast, his undestructable, laser vision, x-ray vision, super vision, super hearing, super strong, and jump high. And I think they'll keep the flying until the end of the show, probably the same with the super material his costume would be made of if they decide to do that.

What else is there?

SUPER BREATH

breath.gif

With careful training the Man of Steel has developed an extraordinary use for his breath and lungs. He can condense the air in his lungs to a super-cold state and blow it out to freeze opponents. He can hold his breath in outer space for long extremely long periods of time. He can also exhale a super-gust of air strong enough to blow out an entire forest fire!

Source : http://www.thekryptonian.com/superman.php?action=powers

Personally I would like them to just show him shaving with his heat vision and a mirror, kind of like they did in Lois and Clark.

That would be hilarious.:up:

they would have to explain or at least deal with why the mirror doesnt shatter when he its it with his heat vision.

Maybe show him trying a few times and breaking the mirrors, but he would have learned this years ago before the show started.

I guess besides flying ice breath is all thats left.

dark_b said:
i see a red arm a yellow blanket and a blue arm. this are the colors from he's suit. so you meant this as a tease?
or just the blanket?
The "tease" was in Commencement. Sort of. As Martha and Jonathan are packing up the truck to get away from the impending second meteor shower, Martha comes running out of the house with a folded yellow cloth in her hands. She shouts to Jonathan, "I can't believe I almost forgot this."

Here's the scene:

commencement12.jpg

There was no further explanation of what the heck was so important about what appeared to be just a yellow blanket.

Well....

memoria8.jpg

...what else could it have been?

;) :D

AllThingsComic, I'm fairly confident SV will address the suit, where it comes from and how it's made, and do so in enough detail that will satisfy the audience. The show ends with Clark donning the suit, so we'll need to know where he got it from and WHY he chooses to wear it. There's quite a lot of exposition that will be needed on this topic, and considering how important it is to the mythos, SV won't just glance over it like Donner did. That said, I don't expect to see it addressed till SV's final season - whenever that might be.

You know Clark might just get Super Breath at the beginning of next season just to stop Braniac. Which wouldn't be all that bad.

That sounds logical to me Pat, just thought it would be a nice little tease until your scenario does happen. Either way, I can't wait for it. Should be a good episode.

I'm jsut afraid that with the remaining amount of time the series has (even if it is another 5 years) they will continue to waste it on Clark beating up FOTW's instead of moving forward and I mean really moving forward and expanding his ideals beyond Smallville Kansas to see what the world is like.

I agree Hawk, the closest they've come so far, and i'm terrible with episode names, forgive me, was the missile crisis. That's when, I believe, we got our first look at what the future holds in store for Clark/Superman.

I think with him being so tied down to the farm now, that it would appear that he is even more tied to Smallville.

They are going to have to find some way of getting somebody else to take over the farm and have Clark move on and look at the whole world as his ground to protect.

Maybe that's what Season 6 will be about.

AllThingsComic said:
I agree Hawk, the closest they've come so far, and i'm terrible with episode names, forgive me, was the missile crisis. That's when, I believe, we got our first look at what the future holds in store for Clark/Superman.

The Episode was called "Hidden"

NHawk19 said:
I'm jsut afraid that with the remaining amount of time the series has (even if it is another 5 years) they will continue to waste it on Clark beating up FOTW's instead of moving forward and I mean really moving forward and expanding his ideals beyond Smallville Kansas to see what the world is like.

That's exactly What I would like to see in Season 6, (I want to see The 8 Years Global Journey of Clark Kent the transformation from The Farmboy of Smallville to The MAN OF STEEL of METROPOLIS .

I want to see Clark discover The full extent & limit of his Powers. And to discover Super Breath.

I want Clark to realize his powers are needed to help people outside of SMALLVILLE : Kansas.

I would also like to see Jor-EL & Clark have a good father/son relationship .

avidreader said:
i'm not sure but i always thought that somewhere it was said that Clark was wrapped up in his cape when he came to earth:confused: and when he came to smallville(in smallville) when martha held him he was wrapped in a red blanket:confused: i dunno i could be wrong

AgentPat said:
The "tease" was in Commencement. Sort of. As Martha and Jonathan are packing up the truck to get away from the impending second meteor shower, Martha comes running out of the house with a folded yellow cloth in her hands. She shouts to Jonathan, "I can't believe I almost forgot this."

Here's the scene:

commencement12.jpg

There was no further explanation of what the heck was so important about what appeared to be just a yellow blanket.

Well....

memoria8.jpg

...what else could it have been?

;) :D

AllThingsComic, I'm fairly confident SV will address the suit, where it comes from and how it's made, and do so in enough detail that will satisfy the audience. The show ends with Clark donning the suit, so we'll need to know where he got it from and WHY he chooses to wear it. There's quite a lot of exposition that will be needed on this topic, and considering how important it is to the mythos, SV won't just glance over it like Donner did. That said, I don't expect to see it addressed till SV's final season - whenever that might be.
i cant see the first picture:S

J.p1337! said:
i'm not sure but i always thought that somewhere it was said that Clark was wrapped up in his cape when he came to earth:confused: and when he came to smallville(in smallville) when martha held him he was wrapped in a red blanket:confused: i dunno i could be wrong

Oh well, Smallville always has enjoyed putting their own spin on things.

AgentPat said:

I may be seeing things (it wouldn't be the first time), but it looks like there's an "S" above baby Clark's head in that picture.

Freak coincidence of where the cap was taken?

Yeah, we finally get super breathe in Season 6 in "Sneeze". Can't wait.

It wasn't really a "power" but i believe we saw him go back in time...

Artistsean said:
they would have to explain or at least deal with why the mirror doesnt shatter when he its it with his heat vision.

Maybe show him trying a few times and breaking the mirrors, but he would have learned this years ago before the show started.

I guess besides flying ice breath is all thats left.

he developed heat vision during the series,,,,so..........

Serene said:
I may be seeing things (it wouldn't be the first time), but it looks like there's an "S" above baby Clark's head in that picture.

Freak coincidence of where the cap was taken?

That is a Kyptonian symbol, the same one that was scarred on his chest.

passerby said:
That is a Kyptonian symbol, the same one that was scarred on his chest.
Nuuu... not *that* symbol. Squint at the photo. You'll see a larger, ghost-like image of what appears to be an "S" that spans all three rows of symbols. It's right over the baby's head. Pretty freaky, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"