Which batman do you like best Micheal Kenton or Christian Bale?

Michael Kenton

Actor:
Tale of a Vampire (1992) .... Magazine Man
... aka Warlock: Tale of a Vampire (Europe: English title: video catalogue title)

I like Bale as Batman and hope he does four movies. I'm not sure about Michael Kenton as I have never seen Tale of the vampire.

Bale.

How has this not been moved yet?

zum7gk.jpg

I think I've seen this same question in other similar threads way too many times before, but.... Bale.

I was going to add Batman Beings to my Netflix, but they don't seem to have it. :(

I liked them both but I think Bale's is better IMO.

I think Bale has more fondness for the character than keaton does. Not to say that keaton didnt have any but i feel like bale is more the batman fan . Also Keaton was a good actor but was limited in his action scenes . Bales seems capable of more.

Bale, this kenton character is just rubbish in the suit.

Michael Keaton for me although I like Bale a lot too, though I must truthfully admit I like Bale in acting roles outside of Batman Begins more than his portrayal of Bruce/Batman, still the 2nd best Batman though. But all can be trumped by Kevin Conroy :D. I was quite young when I saw the first two Batman movies so they contributed to my early obsession with Batman as a child & along with Star Wars would be watching them quite often. So '89 & Returns always have a special place in my heart minus the fact they are super badass so I don't think anybody will ever beat Keaton for me, minus Conroy which I've already stated.

Ahhh this thread has everything we need, George Clooney bat nipples and Michael Kenton.

:lmao::lmao: Im loving all the mispelling in this thread, michael kenton, batman beings. :funny::funny:

This thread is hilarious. :lmao:

And i vote Bale.

Loved both batman but never as good as the first time and that first time was batman june 23th 1989 with Micheal Keaton. But I predict TDK will be the best batman of all! :up:

First time? didnt Adam West also make some batman films?:huh:

Bale is the best BatMan in all the movies since 1988 BatMan with Michael Keaton, who was the worst BatMan of all times. Keaton would have been perfect as the riddler though, he was just miscast...BatMan was not for him. Bale has the ability to act, mean looks, physical presence, and just overall looks like a dark character...mysterious. He will be 2 for 2 when Dark Knight gets great reviews.

Bale is the best BatMan in all the movies since 1988 BatMan with Michael Keaton, who was the worst BatMan of all times. Keaton would have been perfect as the riddler though, he was just miscast...BatMan was not for him. Bale has the ability to act, mean looks, physical presence, and just overall looks like a dark character...mysterious. He will be 2 for 2 when Dark Knight gets great reviews.

:dry:

Micheal Kenton is the best Batman all the way.

Originally Posted by hpwiz89
Neither, its all about George Clooney

47220-george-clooney.jpg

The suit has nipples, how is that cool? Its probably one of the worst Batman ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"