• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Gifted Which character are you looking forward the most?

Reaction score
I voted for Polaris and Thunderbird even though I wish they were just saved for a X-Men film.

I didn't vote for Blink as I don't find Jamie Chung as a great actress. I also prefer Fan as Blink.

Amy Acker is the reason I'm giving this series a chance, so I hope her character is very interesting and has a lot of depth.

Though Polaris is certainly the biggest draw for me, followed by Blink to a lesser degree, I voted for ALL the characters. 'Cause I'm truly enthusiastic towards EVERYthing about this show, from the creators, to the concept, and especially the characters & cast. REALLY good times are ahead, I feel, for all X/comic/superhero/genre/general fans alike:

9.gif

FpgqkaY.jpg

Oh, and for other, while I did mean the Struckers, Jace Turner, Roderick Campbell, & whoever this dude is:

DKQ0MUWWAAALesc.jpg

... I mainly meant these 3:

21149198_369749063444077_5356573702790053888_n.jpg

Sage!

DJsBr9OX0AAen1Z.jpg

Shatter!

The-Gifted-102-13-600x400.jpg

And Dreamer!

Loving all the variety that we're getting, from Fenris to Morlocks to Thunderbird, Polaris and Blink to original characters in Eclipse and then Ahab.

The one who has my interest the most is Ahab though. Partially because I'm a big fan of Dillahunt, but also because I feel like through him the show will finally take shape.

Loving all the variety that we're getting, from Fenris to Morlocks to Thunderbird, Polaris and Blink to original characters in Eclipse and then Ahab. ...

See, that's the way I feel, too. It's a most intriguing amalgam, and the entire medley's music to my ears. No complaints, especially since I haven't even seen it, yet.

... The one who has my interest the most is Ahab though. Partially because I'm a big fan of Dillahunt, but also because I feel like through him the show will finally take shape.

I can see that, and the actor/character is definitely gonna be one to watch, for both his story & the performance.

Amy Acker all the way!! :) Hope we will see more of her and she will also has super powers or surprises us in some other way.

Amy Acker is the reason I'm giving this series a chance, so I hope her character is very interesting and has a lot of depth.

MTE, but I'm also very curious how the writers will summon some of the X-universe characters from (relative) obscurity. And anyway, it's exciting to see how a TV series starts from scratch, what responses it encourages (part of my job is actually writing about scripted TV shows LOL), what messages it tries to convey.

DJsBr9OX0AAen1Z.jpg

Shatter!

I am intrigued by this guy. The 'shatter' pattern on the side of his head looks like he is made of some sort of stony substance, and took a hard hit to the head at some point, perhaps from a baseball bat, perhaps from a shotgun blast, and not just some cosmetic pattern.
If so, there's definitely a story behind that. Was it done by a former friend or family member, reacting violently to his mutation? By Sentinel Services or another law enforcement agency during an attempt to take him down?

If I remember correctly, he tried to kill himself, but then realized that he couldn't, what with his mutation. I do hope they bring that up on the show at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"