The Gifted Which characters from the X-Men Cinematic Universe do you want to appear in Gifted

Reaction score
Anyone from the Ot or the Dofp would be cool. Warpath is a must have if he's related to Thunderbird in this continuity. Bishop would be great as well. Anyway, this show needs more characters from the comics and less made up for TV characters.

They should use more characters we have not seen before instead of being hung up on the same old characters from your poll. That said, I would like to see McKellen one last time given Magneto's daughter is on this show.

Legion, Warpath and maybe a version of Magneto. Just for an episode of two though. Aside from that just focus on other characters.

They should use more characters we have not seen before instead of being hung up on the same old characters from your poll.
Ironic that you voted for Magneto. :loco: the one character who have overstayed in Foxverse.

While Bishop and warpath aren't utilized well since they have only appeared in 1 film.

So you say anyone from the original trilogy would be cool, but draw the line at Magneto.

Makes sense.

If you didn't notice, I didn't include Logan and Raven in the poll. I was referring to the characters we haven't seen much. And let's not pretend most of the characters in the poll are already utilized well in the films. Its not like Cyclops or Iceman appearing in this would be a hindrance. So did you complain when Nick Fury appeared in Aos? It would help the show and establish that this show is indeed connected to the films and possibly earn more public attention.

i personly based on nix's comments think blink is closest we will get to anyone from films on gifted.

In my opinion Wolverine would be flogging a dead horse. The most overused X-man ever, and he isn't even that interesting - he's just "edgy".

I've always liked Cyclops and Colossus. Both have had limited roles so far in the franchise, Peter especially. (Scott is mostly sold as "less cool love interest for Super-Jean.") Both are potentially very strong but neither have gamechanging powers. Either would be great for me.

I imagine people here or at least its fans, would go crazy if one of them appears in this.

Magneto because Lorna.
Warpath because Thunderbird.
...if they're not that busy trying to fix the past.

Everyone else is supposed to be dead or captured.

Warpath is a possibility i could see appearing unless someone has a plan for him in the movies.

If they could manage to get Marsden on here for a guest appearance or whatever, it would be a great place to finally show how badass Cyke can be.

I don't think Fox sees that. Anyway, this show seems such a waste. They should have made an entirely new show, than selling a spin off of the X-Men movies when none of the cast members have appeared in this.

I'm more interested in seeing obscure characters that we'll likely never see in the movies. The X-Books have a plethora of interesting mutants to draw from.

They keep saying the x-Men are gone. i can deal with that story wise so I want a Rebecca Romijin cameo.

Anyone from the Ot or the Dofp would be cool. Warpath is a must have if he's related to Thunderbird in this continuity. Bishop would be great as well. Anyway, this show needs more characters from the comics and less made up for TV characters.

That is why i would love to see some of the Guthriee's in it.. Like cannonball..

They keep saying the x-Men are gone..

That is something i really wish to see explained more.. WHY/HOW the Xmen are all gone..

I'm probably in the minority here, but Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner. Nuff said. :ilv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"