Which characters should be included?

I also think it would be cool to work Psylocke in some how, even as a small cameo.......with psy blades

There really shouldn't be too many characters in the movie. Only those that had a connection with project Weapon X should be in it.

I wanna see Malcolm Colcord. He could be Strykers number 2 or some thing.

Omega Rad- it makes sense to show the Soviets counterpart, especially if this movie is going to be set in the past, i.e. while the Cold War is still happening.

Deadpool - has the makings of a great supporting character, an instant classic. Everything about him's just to cool.

Mariko - requisite love interest and you can;t a a movie about Wolverinis past without going into Japanese crime families, samurai.

Mariko - requisite love interest and you can;t a a movie about Wolverinis past without going into Japanese crime families, samurai.
Mariko and Logan met during the X-Men years - that would be great to explore later. I agree that Logan's samurai past should be featured, but only in a future movie. Seeing Ogun and Shingen would be so cool.

Sabretooth is a necessity. I'd really like Silver Samurai as well. Omega Red would be really cool to see though.

Silver Fox she is a very underrated character wish we see more of her in the comics!

Maverick is ****ING cool so he's a must

and I hope Wraith is in there too just not with teleportation powers that wouldn't really work in my opinion. Perhaps the hardest working man in showbiz aka Samuel L. could play him lol.

ps if psylocke is in this, i want a BRITISH psylocke damnit! even if she's asian i want a british accent (i'd prefer caucasian though)

and I hope Wraith is in there too just not with teleportation powers that wouldn't really work in my opinion. Perhaps the hardest working man in showbiz aka Samuel L. could play him lol.
Sam Jackson is so perfect for the role of John Wraith it makes me a little sad that he will probably be played by someone else. Everytime I read Wraith's dialogue it's Jackson's voice I hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"