• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which country does America deserve to get its ass kicked by?

You are a moron. You actually think every country sits to the side and allows an 'infant' country like America to control its goings on to the T?

The New York police force has more manpower than the Canadian military. I'm not joking, its actually a fact.

Japan could easily give America the thrashing of her life and please, no crying. :cool:

Fred_Fury said:
The New York police force has more manpower than the Canadian military. I'm not joking, its actually a fact.

i live here. i know.
our fire fighters, on the otherhand- well they keep watching their firehouses get closed one after another- after being held up as heroes who deserve our utmost respect and support.

How often are there fires in Canada?

Big ones?

Outsiderzedge said:
Japan could easily give America the thrashing of her life and please, no crying. :cool:
yeah, Japan would have to be first in the a$$ kicking line

The Amazing Lee said:
America is the BIG brother in a family. It always gets things first and gets the most fuss because he is the biggest and said to be the most responsible.

England is the middle one in the family and gets all the things later then his brother. He still gets fuss but isn't the most loved brother.

Scotland is the brother that is always craving for attention but doesn't get it. He's just too small and his parents don't tend to look that far down ;)

So where does that leave Canada?

Fred_Fury said:

From Wikipedia:

Canadian Armed Forces: Regular personnel (2005) approx. 64,000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Forces

New York Police Force:
The NYPD's current authorized uniformed strength is 37,038, which is scheduled to increase to 37,838 in January 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Police_Department

So, the Canadian Armed Forces is almost twice as large as the New York Police Department.

The Spawn said:
Japan could easily ***** slap America if it wanted to.
Can't we just all get along?
chris_tucker8.jpg

I want to click on the link, but I'd rather you explain it to me.

Basically, it doesn't give a lot of details. It discusses fires and fire prevention in general. Then mentions Canada's worst fire (caused by an Explosion of a Gun Powder shipment in Halifax harbour December 6, 1917) and goes on to discuss Arson.

I dont think we really need to promote any more wars, we already have way too much in human history as it is , over the most menial things.

The dutch offcourse, we'll clean the white house.
No gun problem and if you like, you can smoke pot all day long.

The Spawn said:
Many other countries, some un-admitidly so, see America as highly egotistical. Many Americans do also. Which of the above countries do you think could take America in all its glory?

Ha,i did not expect to see a thread like this.America does have a ego now,personally i would like to see France best the USA.The USA seems to forget that France has helped it many times in history,and the USA still thinks its all powerful like it was after World War II.When any nation can really come and blow it to kingdom come,technology is that far ahead.

Kazakhstan
800px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png

Borat for president!

800px-Borat_Sacha_Baron_Cohen.jpg

Golden sun in heaven,
Golden corn in steppe,
Legend of courage -
It is my land.
In hoary antiquity
Our glory was born,
Proud and strong
Is my Kazakh people
My country, my country,
As your flower I'll grow,
As your song I'll stream, country!
My native land — Kazakhstan!
I've a boundless expanse
And a way, opened in future.
I have an independent,
United people.
Like an ancient friend
Our happy land,
Our happy people
Is welcoming new time.
My country, my country,
As your flower I'll grow,
As your song I'll stream, country!
My native land — Kazakhstan!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather not have America's ass kicked.

Holland should take over the United States and show us what it's like to really be free.

The Spawn said:
Many other countries, some un-admitidly so, see America as highly egotistical. Many Americans do also. Which of the above countries do you think could take America in all its glory?

none. if it's out and out war, witheach side fighting conventionally, noboday stands a serious chance. the U.S. military has craz s**t they're just itching to use.

Japan.

X-Ray said:

Japan.

No, because there would be even more anime, and I hate anime!:cmad:
But we could buy sentient toilets and school girls undies in vending machines.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"