Superman Returns Which ending do you think will most likely happen?

KaptainKrypton said:
I think ending #4 would probably be like the feeling at the end of Castaway, you know. You see Supes go through all these trials and tribulations only to find that his woman has moved on into a situation that he can't remotely begin to combat. But if he finally moves on, then it could still be a happy ending of sorts. Besides, at the end of Castaway, Hanks met up with a foxy redhead. Maybe at the end of SR Supes can just hook up with Lana Lang (who also meets the foxy redhead requirements).;)

Not a bad idea, but at the same time, I'd kind of like them to stick a little closer to the comics (pre-marriage of course)...ie Superman + Lois Lane

Still you bring in a good Lana and things could be interesting (or we could end up with Superman III all over again ;))

PS-Though Castaway was good...the ending killed me :down:

I'm betting Richard bows out gracefully because he knows Lois Lane loves Superman and Jason is Superman's son.

Lois and Superman will reassure him he'll always be a part of Jason's life. He'll get in his seaplane and fly away in to the sunset.

To drag this out any further could damage the sequel if the kid subplot isn't well received. If they tie up the loose ends then they can ship Jason off to visit Richard or Martha if need be. Then the next time we see him he'll be 17, instant Superboy.

Sadly not at the end of this movie. But maybe in the sequels

DvilDog said:
Sadly not at the end of this movie. But maybe in the sequels

We'll have to see. There are some plot twists & turns not in the novel according to the Wolfman. Also, if the ain't it cool review can be believed
there is a happy ending

I want some sequels >3

Yep, no resolution as to who is the true father in the novel. Lois and Richard are still together at the end as well. So no Supes as a home-wrecker.:up: :) Really great setup for the sequel with NK!:)

I read the novel. The closest version of what you have listed here is pretty much 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"