• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming Which of the Final 6 Contenders Would You Like to See Play Harry Osborn?

MyDudeSpidey

Marvel's
Reaction score
Which actor from the final 6 Spider-Man contenders would you like to see play Harry Osborn if he were to not land the role?

Asa, if I had to chose one. I probably wouldn't though. But, I'll say Asa as Harry, Holland for Peter and Plummer for Nova

I'd say Tom, though Plummer resembles the MTV Harry Osborn.

That Plummer guy seems like he could make a very good younger version of Dehaan's Harry, which is why he got my vote

I wouldn't really want any. But heck never know some could be looked into again when they decide on harry. All counting course who ends up as norman. And if they don't end up race bending certain support players.

Schnepp on AMC Movie Talk, came up with an interesting theory that the six actors they are looking at may not all be for Peter but for Harry as well, which would make sense. Franco originally screentested for the role of Peter Parker, and they liked him so much they cast him as Harry. Cillian Murphy originally screentested for Bruce Wayne in BB , but they decided to use him as Scarecrow instead, so there is precedence for the runner up to be cast in another role in the franchise.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we did end up in a situation in which we get both Tom and Asa in the film with one being Harry and the other being Peter. Especially if they like both young actors alot and don't want to let either of them go.

Plummer would be far better as Harry

If he is Spider-Man it would kill any interest I had or would have in the reboot entirely

I serious doubt they are even in stage of casting supporting guys. As they haven't set a director yet. And he'll film likely won't be in production to spring next year around April or may. So rest of cast likely won't be hired and locked in to fall or early winter I say Oct through jan time frame.

Tom, because I like Rowe for Peter and hate the other 4 choices.

Plummer looks more like Harry than Peter. But he would be too young compared to Holland, Rowe or Asa's Peter.

I serious doubt they are even in stage of casting supporting guys. As they haven't set a director yet. And he'll film likely won't be in production to spring next year around April or may. So rest of cast likely won't be hired and locked in to fall or early winter I say Oct through jan time frame.

If there's a scene of Peter in Highschool with Harry or a few friends, that doesn't take all that much trouble. They're clearly casting without the director's approval of who Spiderman will be, so that aren't waiting for the directors say so. That said, it would depend on Peter's role in the film in general so there may not be a need to look at supporting characters, but it wouldn't be all that strange if Peter has a bigger role and we see some of the people in his life to give the new version some context.

If anything, Sony is probably already looking at actors for supporting roles , and may be looking at Norman Osborn if you believe the Mccougnehy rumor. They probably aren't holding casting calls , but you can bet they've already begun and have ideas of who they'd like in supporting roles. I doubt that they're waiting till later this year before even considering supporting actors and villain roles.

I voted Holland but now that i think about it, i can really see Plummer as harry!

the harry role is much easier to accept lol

If I had to choose one, it would be Butterfield. He is a good actor, just not what I think we need for Peter. And he's creepy and could pass for Jason Isaac's child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"