• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Phase 3 film are you most looking forward to?

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Other than Civil War and the Infinity War films, which one are you most looking forward to and why?

1) Black Panther
2) Dr. Strange
3) Captain Marvel

Because they're all cool and badass.

Whichever Iron Man and Hulk are in.

I'm glad my two favorites, Dr. Strange and Spider-man, are in the lead :up:

Doctor Strange - Love Dr. Strange and Ditko creations in general. Plus, this is new and have the feeling this will be something totally different from the other films.

Spider-Man reboot - My #1 favorite Marvel character and though I liked Garfield and didn't want a reboot (we cannot get everything we want) buuuuuuuut I'm more than happy to always have more Spider-Man films and to finally have it tied into the MCU.

Guardians Vol 2 - Love the first one so much and really stoked for the sequel.

Thor:Ragnorak - Liked the first, didn't care for the second much and all around not a die hard Thor fan, but will keep my eyes open. I def. want to see more Loki.

Black Panther - I do not know what to expect, don't follow BP but I will keep my eyes open.
Ant-Man and the Wasp - Honestly, I did not care for the idea of an Ant-Man sequel even though I loved the original. But watched it again for Christmas, my wife saw it, loved it and she's already excited for the sequel which has me excited now. Can't help it, I live Scott Lang so much in this.

Captain Marvel - Never followed it, don't care.

Inhumans - Don't care.

Then again some teasers/trailers can always persuade me.

Spider-Man and the Ant-Man sequel for me! Unsure what I am more excited for of those two, however

Captain Marvel, with out a doubt. Followed by Inhumans and Guardians of The Galaxy 2.

Spidey is my number 2 superhero of all time, so of course looking forward to that, I think Inhumans could be amazing if done right and Thor 3 sounds good.

Had to vote GOTG 2 though, loved the comics and loved the movie, can't wait to see what they do with the sequel.

I am looking forward to every movie - more or less...

Dr. Strange: Do not know, if it is not too weird. Was not a big fan of the animated "Doctor Strange" movie. But till now, i am interested.

Spiderman: Do not know, if i like the teenage Spiderman.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Great first movie, can not wait for the second one...

Thor: Ragnorak: Most anticipated movie. Still do not know what to expect!? Seems, that we will not see "Ragnarok", but Thanos attacking (space) and Thor, Hulk and others will fight him. Should be an amazing movie!!

Black Panther: Can not wait to see Wakanda...

Captain Marvel: Do not care - but could change, depends on the story...

Ant-Man and Wasp: Great first movie, but - till now - i am not looking forward for the sequal...

Inhumans: Unsure. I am sure, Marvel will crush it again with this new property, but it is to far way now...

Black Panther, especially if Ryan Coogler is directing it.

Thor: Ragnarok - I just want a second good Thor movie.
Dr. Strange

I want to see what Marvel does with their flagship character back, so Spider-Man.

Captain Marvel. She's my 2nd favorite Marvel hero (just behind the other Cap), so I can't wait to see what they do with her.

I'm most excited about Black Panther...he's been my favorite superhero since I was an 8-year-old boy! I've been hoping for a film since Wesley Snipes was trying to get one off the ground in the 90s.

:bp:

I'm most excited about Black Panther...he's been my favorite superhero since I was an 8-year-old boy! I've been hoping for a film since Wesley Snipes was trying to get one off the ground in the 90s.

:bp:

Captain Marvel. She's my 2nd favorite Marvel hero (just behind the other Cap), so I can't wait to see what they do with her.

Amen.

I voted Guardians vol 2 but going by the list Black Panther would be my next pick. Excited to see where both these films go and a Black Panther film could be absolutely amazing if done right.
I'm just not excited for Spidey anymore. Maybe I will be again in the future, but two reboots almost back to back from Maguire to Garfield to the new kid I'm just feeling meh about t
It.

Inhumans. I'm super excited for Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Strange but I get chills just thinking of the scene where Black Bolt finally speaks. The 2nd king in the MCU is gonna be amazing.

I'm unreasonably excited for all of them (as I am for all things MCU), believe me.

But Doctor Strange takes the cake here. This film will be introducing us into the supernatural corners of the cinematic universe for the first time, and in a big way!

Every other phase 3 movie involves super tech or science, or takes us deeper into the cosmic mythos of this universe...all awesome stuff that I'm super excited for, but stuff we've been introduced to in varying degrees already.

Strange is as fresh as it gets for the foreseeable future...

strange46-rebuttal-why-marvel-and-feige-did-the-right-thing-going-with-doctor-strange-next.jpeg

Black Panther
Cap Marvel
Inhumans

Dr Strange, Spider-man reboot, Guardian Of Galaxy 2 and all mcu phase 3 film, because all is interconnected story

Dr. Strange of course.
I've waited most of my long life for a Dr. Strange movie and ever since I watched Cumberbatch for the first time in Sherlock (around 2010) I knew he was the one perfect actor for the part. This is what I've been waiting for all the time but potentially so much better.

Dr. Strange of course.
I've waited most of my long life for a Dr. Strange movie and ever since I watched Cumberbatch for the first time in Sherlock (around 2010) I knew he was the one perfect actor for the part. This is what I've been waiting for all the time but potentially so much better.

Anybody seen this?

Dr. Strange (TV Movie 1978) - IMDb

and
Doctor_Strange_film.jpg

Dr. Strange is a 1978 television film based on the Marvel Comics fictional
character Dr. Strange, created by Steve Ditko. Philip DeGuere directed the film
and ...
Dr. Strange (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Animated film
Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme - Trailer [2007] - YouTube

Last edited:

Anybody seen this?

Dr. Strange (TV Movie 1978) - IMDb

and
Doctor_Strange_film.jpg

Dr. Strange is a 1978 television film based on the Marvel Comics fictional
character Dr. Strange, created by Steve Ditko. Philip DeGuere directed the film
and ...
Dr. Strange (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Animated film
Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme - Trailer [2007] - YouTube
I've seen it. I have the file on my laptop. I'm still waiting for a Dr. Strange film.

I'm also waiting for a Fantastic Four movie, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"