• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Which relationships would you like to see in X3?

i dont understand why we have video of jean and logan locking lips. she tells cyclops to take off his glasses, kiss him and then demolecularizes him (supposdely) and then makes out with logan. talk about twisting the knife and then pouring lighter fluid to all us cyke fans.

cyke93 said:
i dont understand why we have video of jean and logan locking lips. she tells cyclops to take off his glasses, kiss him and then demolecularizes him (supposdely) and then makes out with logan. talk about twisting the knife and then pouring lighter fluid to all us cyke fans.

erm... Its Phoenix who senses Logan's lust for Jean and she acts on it... watch the video...Logan says "Jean...this isn't you." and he slowly starts to back away..but before that..i think Jean/Phoenix controls him... -shrugs- but if anyone can come up with a more prominent reason...by all means do so.

To fanboys, yes, but to general movie go-ers, it'd be confusing. Damn Fox. Why can't they keep Logan away from Jean? Gah! :ghost:

I think it gives the movie excitment and lust. I know there are tons of Jean/Scott fans, BUT there are ALSO Jean/Logan fans. So I guess neither of the fan groups win huh? Logan always tends to get to kiss or flirt with her, but yet Jean always goes back to Scott. It's a lose/lose situation.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
To fanboys, yes, but to general movie go-ers, it'd be confusing. Damn Fox. Why can't they keep Logan away from Jean? Gah! :ghost:

I assumed Logan would stop pursuing any romantic relationship with Jean after he acknowledged that Jean chose Scott in X2:o

Obsidian said:
I assumed Logan would stop pursuing any romantic relationship with Jean after he acknowledged that Jean chose Scott in X2:o

I thought the same. Which made me kinda sad, cause the little romance scenes sure flarred up the movie, even though it upset both Cyke, Jean and Logan fans.

I guess it slipped my mind when I was making the poll. When this thread dies down, I'll probably make another one with more options. :p

Logan and Jean. I wouldn't mind seeing Jean's relationships with all the X-men explored further. Storm and Jean would be interesting.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Seriously, all you guys who voted for Jean and Logan. Why? :p
We should hunt them down. :o

DarknessOfDeath said:
erm... Its Phoenix who senses Logan's lust for Jean and she acts on it... watch the video...Logan says "Jean...this isn't you." and he slowly starts to back away..but before that..i think Jean/Phoenix controls him... -shrugs- but if anyone can come up with a more prominent reason...by all means do so.

if thats the case.. jean you lil $.... in the comics, she might've killed 6 billion people but at least she didn't cheat ! unless you count mastermind but that doesnt count. hehe

Which relationships would you like to see in X3?

now that i reread the question.. i would like to see a relationship between cyclops and jean. sure its been mentioned in x1 and x2 but we haven't really seen it. ive seen more sparks fly between jean and logan than with jean and scott.

Jean and Scott Jean and Scott Jean and Scott.......................

WorthyStevens4 said:
Seriously, all you guys who voted for Jean and Logan. Why? :p

because I like them together, and Scott's a cheating arse who ditched Jean for a peroxide ****.

The Classic: Jean and Scott. :O

Although it's obvious from my nickname

SCOTT and JEAN

for ever...........

PhePhe112 said:
my vote goes to.....::drumroll::
JEAN AND CYCLOPS!!!!

I could never guess that from you sig :p
Anyhoo, im sticking with ScoGan :D

Well Im a both Jean/Scott and Jean/Logan fan ... so I voted for both of them. :)

DarknessOfDeath said:
Well Im a both Jean/Scott and Jean/Logan fan ... so I voted for both of them. :)
Well, it's quite obvious from your avatar. You have Scott with Jean there...but the words are the ones Logan said to Jean.

Good compination!!!

DarknessOfDeath said:

Contrasting interests, no?

CapBeerCino said:
Contrasting interests, no?

Huh? what do ya mean? Like i said, I love both relationships and i dig em. Jean.Scott, and Logan are my fave X-Men!! :D

DarknessOfDeath said:
Huh? what do ya mean? Like i said, I love both relationships and i dig em. Jean.Scott, and Logan are my fave X-Men!! :D

why limit yourself? Complete the triangle: Fresh, minty SCOGAN.

FieryBalrog said:
why limit yourself? Complete the triangle: Fresh, minty SCOGAN.

... um... How about a 3some??? :p No scogan please. lol Cause that reminds me of Legolas and Aragorn... -trails off as he shudders- eek:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"