Who are the real villains of the series?

Putting words in my mouth, very mature.
Knocking down anybody who has a differing opinion than yours on this movie, very mature. We will probably never agree but 95% of the people on here have complaints about SM3...get used to it.

I'm in

We won't send you an invite:o You can watch kids say AWESOMEZ and Bernerd talk about Goblin's arsenal all you want.

Super!!! Now we just need a different cast and a thick story line worth an Oscar or two.

Knocking down anybody who has a differing opinion than yours on this movie, very mature.

I'm pretty sure I've never done that. Disagree with them, sure, but "knock down"? I don't think I have ever insulted anyone over their opinions of the film. Rest assured, if I did put people down for their opinions, you would be the first to know.

chaseter said:
We will probably never agree but 95% of the people on here have complaints about SM3...get used to it.

And I don't have complaints? I have a few issues with the film, but I enjoyed it for the most part. That doesn't mean I don't have problems with it. Again, putting words in my mouth.

I'm pretty sure I've never done that. Disagree with them, sure, but "knock down"? I don't think I have ever insulted anyone over their opinions of the film. Rest assured, if I did put people down for their opinions, you would be the first to know.

And I don't have complaints? I have a few issues with the film, but I enjoyed it for the most part. That doesn't mean I don't have problems with it. Again, putting words in my mouth.
I have never seen you address any concerns you have with this movie, I have never seen you not disagree with someone who has a complaint about this movie, and saying "Don't bother," to someone joking about re-making this movie is a blunt jab. I am sorry but you post like you have a stick up your ***. People on here joke half the time about some of the worse parts of SM3 and you seem to get offended. I would really love to hear some of your complaints about the movie and I also would love to be the first to receive one of your knock downs.

I have never seen you address any concerns you have with this movie

Oh, well let's not waste any time then!

My problems are along the lines of most people here: not enough screentime for Eddie, Venom, Sandman, or black suit Spider-Man; the Sandman battles were a bit too short; jazz club scene was a bit over-the-top; Raimi's sons were annoying; reporters were annoying; butler scene was a cop-out.

The difference, though, is that these problems really don't bother me. Sure, they could have been handled better, but they're really just nitpicks. The short screentime for the villains is a legitimate fault (more so than the extras overacting) but 3.1 will eventually rectify that.

chaseter said:
I have never seen you not disagree with someone who has a complaint about this movie

Yeah, I just said that: I disagree with other people.

chaster said:
People on here joke half the time about some of the worse parts of SM3 and you seem to get offended.

No, I merely roll my eyes out of my head at some of the ridiculous exaggerations here.

chaster said:
I also would love to be the first to receive one of your knock downs.

No worries there. :woot:

You mean, unsympathetic.

Possibly.

Kraven & Carnage are really the only villians that really wouldn't have you feel sorry for them.

All of the villians so far have had feel-bad stories:
Green Goblin- The potion (or whatever) made him go insane & he barely had crontorls of his actions.

Doc Ock- The arms were controlling him. Redeemed himself.

New Goblin- Wanted to honor his father. Redeemed himself.

Sandman- His daughter was ill.

Venom- Peter ruined his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"