• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Who Do You Want As A Villian For Spider-man 4

There is only villain to rule them all... one villain to guide them and in the darkness bind them. Venom.

And deep in the sewers lies another monsterous plot hatching on New York City above.... oh yes, he will transform them all. The Lizard!

And last, but not least- ladies and gentlemen- the flying dutchman! (just a joke/reference in SM1)

I'd love to see all of these eventually , but I think a Lizard/Kraven or Lizard/Scorpion combo would be great for the next movie.

you forgot Black Cat....i think a female villian would be cool

Lizard would make the most sense, and he'd look awesome!

Personally I'd like to see a group in the next one - maybe an upto date version of the sinister 6 (depending on story, they might be able to get around Venom and Ock). Kraven, and Vulture would make good adviseries without havuing to make them the head villains.

I wouldn't want to see Carnage in a Spidey movie - he's esentially the same character as Venom - so why bother?

I'm a big Chameleon fan, although translation to film maybe rough

In other news, related to Doc Ock, anyone notice the newpaper in JJ's office that said "Doc Ock still at large"?

The "Doc Ock still at large" headline was from SM2. You see JJJ piecing it together.

Two villains. Lizard & Kraven. Lizard is the sympathetic villain and Spidey has to protect him from Kraven, the 'real' villain.

It's time for Lizard to be in the film. I don't think you can have a movie with just Lizard though so I'd add Kraven since I think he's a villian that could work in a Lizard storyline.

You could even have Rhino make a cameo and that's the intial reason why Kraven comes to NY.

I would really like to see the director focus on one villian. I think the problem with 3 was the focus on trying to introduce two new villians. I would really like to see the true darkness for the fourth installment.

What would be really nice is if they chose to exclude Mary Jane completely. Peter has to deal with the fact that she is interested in others, or has just moved on. The fickle people of new york don't really care about him anymore, and are focused on other heroes (I mean, come on, Marvel UNIVERSE. Perhaps mention that the X-men have been exposed, or that the fantasic four yadda yadda).

Peter then has to deal with his mentor (Connor) becoming a villian. It would be nice to see real development of that character. Perhaps as a side-story he could knock over the tank/cage that contains the symbiote and it could disappear within the lab. Perhaps introduce the insane asylum which houses the guy carnage takes over.

I think the inclusion of multiple villians makes the movie seem less authentic. The backstories of villians are usually explained in other comics. That makes the stories on paper work well, but when trying to introduce multiple villians you get flimsy story.

I would like to see Peter at wits end trying to help his mentor without killing him. Meanwhile he deals with the real life losses he has sustained.

I would love electro for a SM sequel. but as far as 4 goes, I'd have to say Lizard. And if you have Lizard, you gotta have Kraven come to visit. The story pretty much writes itself.

CARNAGE!!! :woot: He's a very strong villain; much stronger than Venom I think. He's very determined to kill civilians so Spidey's got his hands full.

I would love to see the Lizard so I think the Lizard should be in 4

I would like the Lizard, but as long as it's not a symbiote or a Goblin, I'll (probably) be happy.

Alfred Molina's contract had SM3 and SM4 in it. So Doc Ock wasn't dead.

I would love to see The Lizard on screen.
It's really not that odd to sign on for multiple movies. It's a precautionary measure...not a guarantee.

Lizard. He is my favorite Spidey villain and it is time he gets his freaking due (by time I mean more like 2-3 years, sadly).

Definitley the Lizard. I think the Lizard storyline would be a great one to ground the franchise emotionally again ala SM2; Peter's friend who is a good man turning evil but is a good man underneath...
Kraven would really complement the Lizard story-wise too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"