• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Who drew this pic???

jaydawg said:
The man is anything but a class act. Have ever actually read one of his interviews? The man is such a whiny fanboy, he'd make John Byrne blush. Ross is the definition of a prick.:down

Yea, he is a whiny fanboy, and while I think he's incredibly talented, I really don't care for his take on super heroes a lot of the time.

Saying that, when it comes to knowing truly great work, RESPECTING great work, have a good vision for unique stories and such, he's spot on

It's funny, he comes across as an annoying jerk in a lot of his interviews, but he always has VALID POINTS in his arguments. I often think he's right with MANY things he's said, I just don't think I'd be able to go have a drink with him or anything

wolvie2020 said:
Yea, he is a whiny fanboy, and while I think he's incredibly talented, I really don't care for his take on super heroes a lot of the time.

Saying that, when it comes to knowing truly great work, RESPECTING great work, have a good vision for unique stories and such, he's spot on

It's funny, he comes across as an annoying jerk in a lot of his interviews, but he always has VALID POINTS in his arguments. I often think he's right with MANY things he's said, I just don't think I'd be able to go have a drink with him or anything

Is anyone here not a whiny fanboy?

"Let he who is without sin..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"