Who has the best look in the DC universe?

Death is awesome, but Delirium is where it's at.

i say nightwing has one of the coolest looks ever, also tim drake looks better than any other robin, and i have to say both, wally west and kyle rainer, have some of the coolest action looks on the dc universe

oh, and i love the way green arrow looks on the jlu cartoon

The Batman said:
Hal Jordan: My second favorite classic look. Hal's suit is still the best of any GL's, and the current modicfications make it look even better.

Took the words right out of my mouth....or off of my keyboard....something like that anyways.

I love the new look.

Gotta go with Nightwing's look. It's sleek and simple-yet-cool.

Honestly, I think actual masked viglantes in the real world would dress something like him. Though they'd probably wear a mask covering their entire face.

Either that or something Punisher-esque. Depending on just what kind of vigilante they considered themselves to be.

And capes really just aren't cool unless you're Bats or Supes.

my favorite cape isn't a dc one, it's spawn's, but in the dc universe i'd go with batman's cape

Reborn_Recharged_HJ.jpg

:gl: :gl: :gl:

As for female costumes, Black Canary's original look was great.

No one in heels, though. Just so impractical.

I've always been partial to Chuck Dixon's Robin

Robin_III.jpg

and Huntress would look awesome if it weren't for the stupid mask

huntress.JPG

What's the point of Huntress, anyhow? What role does she fill in the DCU? She's no longer Bruce and Selina's daughter and she's not Batgirl (hell Batgirl ain't even Batgirl). For mister "My City" Batman, Huntress seems like a terribly 3rd string hero to get a free pass to operate in Gotham. If Didio was really in the biz of knocking off redundant characters she'd get the axe.

That said I don't read BoP, so whatever, /rant.

drastic_quench said:
What's the point of Huntress, anyhow? What role does she fill in the DCU? She's no longer Bruce and Selina's daughter and she's not Batgirl (hell Batgirl ain't even Batgirl). For mister "My City" Batman, Huntress seems like a terribly 3rd string hero to get a free pass to operate in Gotham. If Didio was really in the biz of knocking off redundant characters she'd get the axe.

That said I don't read BoP, so whatever, /rant.
This soundes rather like Dan *****'s argument for for offing Nightwing.

huntress's look is good, but i have to agree her mask is lame

incubat said:
huntress's look is good, but i have to agree her mask is lame
I think she uses it to keep her hair in place or something.

haha, would make sense

Kitsune said:
This soundes rather like Dan *****'s argument for for offing Nightwing.
Yeah, that's why I took a shot at him in that rant. Grayson's obviously got a place in the DCU, in my opinion.

Superman's look is a classic, and deserves mention by everyone.

My personal favorites are:

Hero: The Flash (Wally/Barry's look, though I've got a bit of a soft spot for Jay's tin hat.)
Heroine: Wonder Woman (I admit, I love the fishnets, but not even Zatanna and the Canary's looks can top Diana's star-spangled panties)
Villain: Darksied (Pure badassery, if the devil was real, he'd look like that.)
Villainess: Harley Quinn (I don't really have a reason.)

I have a thing for Jason Todd's look....as the Red Hood...

Nightwing has a simple badass look down as well...

aaaaaaannnnnddddd

There's probably many others, but I can't think of them

what do you think about robin's new look?

personally i think it looks very good

and another thing, i just read sins of youth and i loved the way kyle kept changing his look every scene. and batman i really enjoyed batman's whole face hood

superman-perez.jpg

Classic. And the fact that Perez drew it, makes it that much better.

Hero: Tie between Nightwing and Kyle's Lantern costume:

kyle2.png

Heroine: Huntress
lee_huntress.jpg

Villain: Harley Quinn
harleyq.jpg

Wolfwood said:
Hero: Tie between Nightwing and Kyle's Lantern costume:

kyle2.png

Heroine: Huntress
lee_huntress.jpg
You're a fan of Jim Lee's crappy redesign.
Why does a Green Lantern costume (made of energy) need straps?

the flash's costume is the best superhero costume ever, it simply works and reinforces how fast he is...

whoever came up with it is a genius...

nightwing's a pimp as well, i have no problems with it, the colour scheme is something straight out of heaven.

harley's got the best female costume of all females in all fiction. tres tres sexy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"