Rebels Who is Fulcrum?

HarryOsborn

Civilian
Reaction score
Most likely we will discover the mysterious Fulcrum's identity in the upcoming season finale, but anyone have any theories on who he/she may be?

My two top hopes are Ahsoka- just makes sense, and would set up for more Vader (and perhaps even an appearance by Emperor ;)) and Darth Maul. I'm pretty positive it's not Maul, but think about how helpless the team would be if they were wedged between arguable the two best villains in Star Wars to date!

It will be Ashoka. Cast Listings on french websites have the voice actress for Ashoka listed as playing Ashoka disguised as Fulcrum in Star Wars Rebels

It will be Ashoka. Cast Listings on french websites have the voice actress for Ashoka listed as playing Ashoka disguised as Fulcrum in Star Wars Rebels

Good to hear, I was worried it was going to be someone stupid. The speech patterns and the emphasis on words chosen were just too similar to Ahsoka's to ignore.

I believe it's Ahsoka. Fulcrum's distorted voice and speech patterns match that of Ashley Eckstein's/Ahsoka's. Plus, when Hera picked up the green crate in "Out of Darkness", on the green crate, we saw a symbol that looked like the tattoos on Ahsoka's head. And, I know you're gonna ask me "Oh, how can Fulcrum be Ahsoka if that hologram of Fulcrum in 'Rebel Resolve' doesn't show the top and bottom of her head tails sticking out of the hood?" Well, as Palpatine said in an episode of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars", "a hologram can be faked". And, that was proven true in the recent official canon Star Wars novel, "Star Wars: Tarkin", it was shown individuals can fake their holographic apperances and alter their voices. Plus, it was also proven true in a "Clone Wars" episode where R2 and 3P0 were on a planet where they saw ape-like creatures that had a giant holographic "God", who was actually pit droids disguising their appearance as a giant creature to make themselves control the planet's civilization. Unfortunately, R2-D2 found out about it all, ratted out the pit droids, and freed the people. So, yes, that's more reason to believe Fulcrum is Ahsoka Tano.

I hope it's Ashoka just to see TCW hating fanboys lose their minds. :woo:

Last edited:
I love TCW. I'd love to see Ahsoka back. Most SW fans either like or love TCW there is very little TCW haters regardless of what Human Torch wants to think.

I thought it was Ahsoka beforehand, but since fans have gone to great lengths to analyze Fulcrum's voice, among other things, I'm 99% sure that's who it will be. It makes sense, and it would just be darn cool. Plus seeing Ahsoka years on is going to be great, and hopefully it will open us up to bringing back more TCW greats, like Cad Bane!

I doubt it's mon mothma. That's not a reveal that would get anyone too excited.

idk, i think it would be cool. anyway i think its already been confirmed its [BLACKOUT]Ahsoka[/BLACKOUT] from that french source

Well obviously watching the final episode Fulcrum is indeed Ahsoka. I am curious to see what her fate will be by the end of this. Hopefully she is taken out by her old Master before the end of this.

Well obviously watching the final episode Fulcrum is indeed Ahsoka. I am curious to see what her fate will be by the end of this. Hopefully she is taken out by her old Master before the end of this.

The fate of the entire crew is pretty grim looking given that Luke is the only hope, not Ezra.

I'm guessing Vader ends up in a position where he decides to execute Ezra, Kanan, and take on Asohka as a new inquisitor (secret apprentice). Asohka ultimately sacrifices herself to save the gang, leaving the rebels without their leader and touching what remains of Anakin Skywalker.

Also I'm sure Asohka will instantly know who Vader is from his presence, so most likely they won't meet one another until her time is almost up.

The fate of the entire crew is pretty grim looking given that Luke is the only hope, not Ezra.

I'm guessing Vader ends up in a position where he decides to execute Ezra, Kanan, and take on Asohka as a new inquisitor (secret apprentice). Asohka ultimately sacrifices herself to save the gang, leaving the rebels without their leader and touching what remains of Anakin Skywalker.

Also I'm sure Asohka will instantly know who Vader is from his presence, so most likely they won't meet one another until her time is almost up.

I had a thought on that...I believe that Luke was the only one who could take on Vader not because he was the last Jedi but because of his relationship with Vader. It was through their father/son relationship that Luke was saved by Vader in the end and Vader himself redeemed. Had Ezra taken on Vader...things would have gone different. The prophecy was deeper than even Obi-Wan or Yoda could have imagined.

To use pro wrestling lingo to describe my reaction, I freaking marked out when Ahsoka climbed down that ladder! She was one of my favorite things about The Clone Wars series, and I've been wondering for the longest time what happened to her. Seeing her climb down that ladder brought me lots of joy, and a little bit of closure! And then after the episode, I went on twitter to see how everyone was reacting, and I saw photos of her wielding her new Lightsabers...

As a Lightsaber enthusiast, let me just say that if Hasbro or Ultra Sabers doesn't produce any new merchandise based around those Lightsabers, I'm going to be PISSED!!!!!

Anyway, Season 1 was great, and now I can't wait for Season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"