Homecoming Who shold be the composer?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So who dose ever one want to compose the music in the 2017 movie? I don't know a lot of composer but I want zimmer back lol. His asm2 soundtrack was one of the best soundtracks I have eve heard and ever thing he dose is either good or great. Oh and sinces I don't know a lot of composers so can you guys list a movie or 2 that the composer have worked on when you give an idea of who you would like to see?

Whoever it is, I hope they get someone good.

Hans Zimmer's score for TASM 2 felt very original to me, like something I'd never heard in a movie score. Whereas all of Marvel's so far have just felt bland to me or more of the same. None of them stand out in my mind at all.

Hans Zimmer's score for TASM 2 felt very original to me, like something I'd never heard in a movie score. Whereas all of Marvel's so far have just felt bland to me or more of the same. None of them stand out in my mind at all.

I hear you not that the scores are bad but the scores in the marvel movies all sound kind of similar.

I hear you not that the scores are bad but the scores in the marvel movies all sound kind of similar.
Yeah, exactly. They're not bad, they're just not very unique from each other.

I preferred Horner's TASM score over every single MCU score thus far.

I'll say Cliff Martinez or Brian Eno.

I loved the music from the second AoU trailer, anyone know if that's Tyler's score? If so, I would be OK with him. Zimmer's a bore at this point.

I'd bet you ruined plenty of bed sheets fawning over Garfield.

TASM2 and Electros theme kept reminding me of TDKR/Bane.

I preferred Horner, it captured the personal side to Spider-Man which Is 90% of his appeal.

However, I will admit that Danny Elfman's original theme is my favorite and I will always associate that with Spider-man the way I associate the John William's score to Superman. The original Elfman theme is also kind of reminiscent in the theme for the new Flash tv series.

That is crazy has horners asm score is one of the worst CBM scores ever!

I swear how many more crazy are you going to make? Compared to the awful score of ASM 2, or the countless bad comic book scores out there?

AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THE LEGO MOVIE? calling it boring?

I'd love Mansell. Martinez or Korzeniowski would be fine too.

for me its sad we'll never hear danny elfman's theme again. Imagine if the Bond movies had a new theme every few movies? I love that they have kept the same one

I swear how many more crazy are you going to make? Compared to the awful score of ASM 2, or the countless bad comic book scores out there?

AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THE LEGO MOVIE? calling it boring?

I hated the lego movie. The only funny part about the movie was batman outside of batman I didn't laugh once in the whole movie and I thought the everything is awesome song was annoying. ASM2 score is the complete opisit of awful A+++ score that is one thing I am sure is probly going to be worse in the next sm movie is the soundtrack.

Michael Giacchino
James Newton Howard
Patrick Doyle
Thomas Newman
Ramin Djawadi

danny elfman.

in fact, i'd love it if they brought back this theme in some capacity

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads