• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World who should i put in

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
ok im thinking of doing a fan fic called ultimate transformers. its going to be a little similar to the movie kind of like ultimate spiderman and the movie. only this we'll have new characters. of course il have optimus prime and megatron for leaders. my autobots will be
wheel jack
cannon-my made up character similar to ironhide from the movie
prowl
sideburn

decepticons

starscream
soundwave
onslaught
tidal wave-will apear later in the series

ok i need some help with the decepticons. im planing to add some autobots like blurr from armada, ultra magnus, possibly metroplex or omega supreme. and for decepticons i will probobly put in the rest of the combaticons so i can put in bruticus, and tripticon just so he can fight metroplex. and i might have predacons and dinobots in some parts. but im relying on fan favorites for more decepticons

well i think i will make blitzwing one of the debut characters because the fact that he was a triple changer made him cool. and ive changed prowl to mirage because mirage is one of my favorites

Yeah, Blitzwing would be cool as Decepticons, and I always did like mirage.

On the decepticons, you should have Shockwave. I mean, he's like Meg's right-hand bot when it comes to stuff on Cybertron, and he is a very popular character.
If you are adding Soundwave, you also might want to think about the cassetts. Are you going to use all of them, or just the main ones? (like Rumble, Ravage, Frenzy, and Lazerbeak)

Hope that helped and Good luck with your story!!

well im not a pic fan of a transformer that is a like 5i nch casset than a 60 foot robot. so im going to make him a survalence van. and im not sure what the cassets will be. cause they will come out of his chest but i guess they cant be tapes. they could just be like this really high tck rectangle thing that can transform into what they did in g1

oh yeah and im not sure if il put in shockwave. its like sound wave thing. i want megatron to be more like galvatron from g1. so he'll turn into either a turret or a cannon

im not sure if i should do this but i think il make the cassets weapons, but than the tranforming would be really unrealistic so i probobly wont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"