• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Should Play Marshal Matt Dillon?

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I was rereading the news that said Gunsmoke was being made into a movie. I was unfortunate too have a father who watched Gunsmoke and Bonanza reruns every weekend so know the story characters and was thinking about who be a good choice for new Matt Dillon of this film. I don't think we need a big guy like James Arness to be a good marshal. My feeling is if they Play tough and can kick some a$$ then thats fine.
I mean Wyatt Earp wasn't a giant and Kevin Costner and Kurt Russell both played great parts. I think there are many great actors averaged sized whod be great.
Allow a few moments too post a poll.

I vote Karl Urban and i am sorry but can't spell the guy who Played Victor Creeds last name right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"