• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Should Play Marshal Matt Dillon?

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I was rereading the news that said Gunsmoke was being made into a movie. I was unfortunate too have a father who watched Gunsmoke and Bonanza reruns every weekend so know the story characters and was thinking about who be a good choice for new Matt Dillon of this film. I don't think we need a big guy like James Arness to be a good marshal. My feeling is if they Play tough and can kick some a$$ then thats fine.
I mean Wyatt Earp wasn't a giant and Kevin Costner and Kurt Russell both played great parts. I think there are many great actors averaged sized whod be great.
Allow a few moments too post a poll.

I vote Karl Urban and i am sorry but can't spell the guy who Played Victor Creeds last name right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"