• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Sequels Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

guitarking

Civilian
Reaction score
Maybe Aimee Teegarden from "Friday Night Lights".

8sbT9xU.jpg

Aimee-Teegarden.jpg

aimee_teegarden_mens_health.jpg

Last edited:
Wow..I definitely like Aimee Teegarden..I also would like to include Yvonne Strahovsky.

best-of-yvonne-strahovski
yvonne_strahovski_2-copy.jpg

yiii5w.jpg.html

Yeah, Amber Heard would be cool.

I love how people are posting bikini clad pics as proof that these individuals would be great for the role, as if their exposed torsos were a credit to their acting talent.

No, they'd be alright choices, but I don't know if they're the best for the role.

...though I do feel that Alice Eve might be good in the role...you know, Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness.

Alice Eve's IMDB

...though I do feel that Alice Eve might be good in the role...you know, Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness.

Alice Eve's IMDB

It all depends on what age Supergirl they have in mind. Obviously, I was speculating a younger Kara. Alice Eve and Yvonne Strahovsky would be solid choices for an older Kara.

I'm hoping for nobody.

I know some people don't want the character in this series, but there's already been 6 movies of Superman as a solo hero. Superman movies are getting REALLY repetitive. Adding Kara would force this series into a fresh direction and it's pretty much inevitable since they need to head in the direction of forming the JLA.

Abigail Breslin. I really liked her in The Call.

91083b6d-f2e6-3f94-80f8-cb5e276d4a02

I know some people don't want the character in this series, but there's already been 6 movies of Superman as a solo hero. Superman movies are getting REALLY repetitive. Adding Kara would force this series into a fresh direction and it's pretty much inevitable since they need to head in the direction of forming the JLA.

Adding Kara would distract from the focus on this Superman's character development, especially in regards to him now being the true last of his kind and how the encounter with Zod ended. Nevermind that adding Kara would do NOTHING for a Justice League movie for many reasons, particularly the fact that Kara's never been one of the iconic League members and that with Superman, Wonder Woman and (hopefully) the Martian Manhunter being part of the JLA's Big Seven, Supergirl adds nothing in terms of uniqueness. We didn't see War Machine in the Avengers, so I doubt we'd see her in whatever Justice League movie gets thrown together.

I'm not opposed to seeing Supergirl in the movies eventually, but given that MoS is essentially a prologue to Superman's story (and a fairly fast moving one at that), the sequel will be far too soon to include her.

Finally, as with most fan casting threads, you're all wrong. The studios will likely choose someone none of you have thought of.

Adding Kara would distract from the focus on this Superman's character development, especially in regards to him now being the true last of his kind and how the encounter with Zod ended. Nevermind that adding Kara would do NOTHING for a Justice League movie for many reasons, particularly the fact that Kara's never been one of the iconic League members and that with Superman, Wonder Woman and (hopefully) the Martian Manhunter being part of the JLA's Big Seven, Supergirl adds nothing in terms of uniqueness. We didn't see War Machine in the Avengers, so I doubt we'd see her in whatever Justice League movie gets thrown together.

I'm not opposed to seeing Supergirl in the movies eventually, but given that MoS is essentially a prologue to Superman's story (and a fairly fast moving one at that), the sequel will be far too soon to include her.

Finally, as with most fan casting threads, you're all wrong. The studios will likely choose someone none of you have thought of.

I disagree here. Supergirl could be an excellent addition, but it depends on what point in MoS2 she's introduced. Give Superman half the film to feel alone in the world, THEN introduce hints of Supergirl before we meet her properly. That way, we feel the contrast Superman feels. First, he's alone, but then he finds hope that there might be someone out there he can connect to. Make him question whether or not she's a threat like Zod or Faora, then trust forms. That could be an excellent arc, even in one movie.

Yes, Supergirl probably won't be a League member. However, that doesn't mean she can't be in a JLA film or play some part to some capacity. And, even then, it doesn't matter if Supergirl is in JLA. What matters is what role she plays in Superman's story.

Plus, we need more kick-ass ladies. That is simply a must. Without Faora, we'll have a real deficit of awesome Kryptonian women. >_<

Personally, I don't know that I would prefer to see her introduced as early as MOS2...maybe MOS3. Secondly, I'm not even sure at this point that I would want to see Kara Zor-El used as the basis for the character, at least in a version that anyone would recognize...not in this continuity, anyway.

I disagree here. Supergirl could be an excellent addition, but it depends on what point in MoS2 she's introduced. Give Superman half the film to feel alone in the world, THEN introduce hints of Supergirl before we meet her properly. That way, we feel the contrast Superman feels. First, he's alone, but then he finds hope that there might be someone out there he can connect to. Make him question whether or not she's a threat like Zod or Faora, then trust forms. That could be an excellent arc, even in one movie.

Yes, Supergirl probably won't be a League member. However, that doesn't mean she can't be in a JLA film or play some part to some capacity. And, even then, it doesn't matter if Supergirl is in JLA. What matters is what role she plays in Superman's story.

Plus, we need more kick-ass ladies. That is simply a must. Without Faora, we'll have a real deficit of awesome Kryptonian women. >_<

Good. We need a real deficit of any Kryptonians aside from the Last Son. Give him a full movie by himself at least, let him (I know this one's a stretch, but bear with me) connect to his human friends and family.

Another possible candidate, Helena Mattsson from "666 Park Avenue".

Helena-Mattsson-2.jpg

600full-helena-mattsson.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"