Who should the 7th member of the movie Justice League be?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Should it be Aquaman, the king of the seven seas and founding member of the comic books in all incarnations?

Aquaman.jpg

Or should it be Hawkgirl, thanagarian spy and founding member of the worldwide know cartoon version, besides being Green Lantern's girlfriend?

hawkgirl1_large.jpg

It's up to you, true believer. In the Justice League movie, who sould the 7th member be?

Aquaman.

The public needs to see how impressive he is in live action.

Aquaman. Though it would be nice to get another female in there.

Aquaman in order to have the pillars of the DCU there. But if they want to surprise us: Plastic Man or the Atom.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Green Lantern
The Flash
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

That's my JLA.

hawkgirl

but if not then Zatanna. nothing agains Aquaman but i'd rather see more girls on the team

I actually came up with a ten member line-up for the league now that I think about it

28lyqn6.jpg

Aquaman. Like The Major said, people need to see him as a badass. They need to show off the powers he has besides "talking to fish". Seriously, he lives deep underwater, and is adjusted to high water pressure, and therefor has super strength.

Without-a-doubt, Aquman. But I'm more concerned about these characters getting their solo films before even thinking about a JLA movie.

Aquaman damnit he was on the original and he does not suck!

Neither. A movie should focus on the big 5 with MM in a supporting role. Aquaman and Hawkgirl cameo equally... well... at least screen time wise.

Aquaman. Hawkgirl should appear as well though my dream movie jLA line up would be

Supes
Bats
WW
GL (Hal)
Wally
Aquaman
Hawkgirl (from Thanagar)
Martian Manhunter

I think if they make a JLA movie, then it should feature a lineup WITHOUT the big three, and it will let smaller characters who might not get their own film, be exposed.

Besides, in the original team, Bats, Supes, and WW were not members.

I would like:

Black Canary
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
GL (possibly John?)
Flash
and my "out there" choices:
Plastic Man
Zantana

Who says there should only be seven? It's a league.

hawkgirl if she's played by the redhead chick out of Stand-off.

I think if they make a JLA movie, then it should feature a lineup WITHOUT the big three, and it will let smaller characters who might not get their own film, be exposed.

Besides, in the original team, Bats, Supes, and WW were not members.

I would like:

Black Canary
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
GL (possibly John?)
Flash
and my "out there" choices:
Plastic Man
Zantana

there's a strong likelihood that nobody will go see a JL movie without the Big 3. in fact its doubtful that a screenplay without the Big 3 will even get any funding to get made.

In the history of the League, The Atom was the seventh superhero to join the team.

People sat through three Ocean's movies they can handle a few superheroes.

People sat through three Ocean's movies they can handle a few superheroes.

Yes. Treat it like this with everybody having a specific role on the team and the movie will work out great.

With that said, what does Hawkgirl have to offer that's so different from what every other heavy hitter has? Aquman all the way. At least an army of sea creatures is something unique and interesting if the superstrength and durability are a little generic.

Neither. A movie should focus on the big 5 with MM in a supporting role. Aquaman and Hawkgirl cameo equally... well... at least screen time wise.

In my experience, there's never been a big five. There's a big three, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, and a big seven, the big three plus Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter. Besides, while the big three may be the most popular members, J'onn and Orin have consistently been on almost every incarnation of The League, certainly more than anyone else, and have been the ones to stick around and keep it running when even Superman decided it was time to take a break. They're the heart and soul of The League.

People seem to forget all the cool tricks Morrison had Aquaman do in his JLA run

Such as:
go2-01.jpg
go2-02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"