• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Who should the villain be?

I meant if Watts wanted to have a team-up with Kraven and Chameleon, Chameleon works as a nice substitute for Mysterio. Either way, Mysterio and Kraven or Kraven and Chameleon would be a good pair of onscreen villains.

Kraven and Mysterio would be an interesting pairing. Though I wonder how that would work since they don't seem to really complement each other in a natural way story wise, but I'm sure that could be figured out.

They're both showmen to a degree. Although I agree just putting in 2 random villains is a good way for things to fall apart storywise and moviewise.

I've been thinking Scorpion lately.

Last edited:
Dr Curt Connors steps in to help Otto Octavius make human/techno chimeras in his ongoing research of limb therapy. One day, Curt attempts a new gene method on himself and chaos ensues. Several test subjects break free, such as Rhino and Scorpion. The accident also fuses Octavius's robotic arms to his spine, making him into Doc Ock.

Kraven arrives in New York to hunt down all the survivors. Eventually Peter figures out that the whole accident was Connors fault, and that he is now The Lizard. Now he has to find a way to bring them all to justice before they kill each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"