Who Were The Best Villains in 2015? (villains from other mediums can be included)

Me too. The original Freak from Prisoner Cell Block H, from which Wentworth is based on. She was great, too. The Wentworth version also slips on those creepy black leather gloves to do nasty things to the inmates:

10408553.jpg

Classic show with it's reverse Baywatch casting policies, I watched it religiously when I was a kid, even if the stone walls did move if anyone bumped into them during a scene. :D Is the new one an Aussie show as well?

Wilson Fisk (Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Rayna Boyanov (Spy)

Wilson Fisk (Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Rayna Boyanov (Spy)

Can't believe I keep forgetting Fisk. :doh: Rayna's a good choice as well, Rose Byrne was fantastic in a very different kind of role for her, the poshest F-bombs in movie history! :D.

I just looked it up. There is a show called "Once upon a Time" and Cruella appeared in it this year. She was played by an actress called Victoria Smufit.

Ah right. Thanks.

Classic show with it's reverse Baywatch casting policies, I watched it religiously when I was a kid, even if the stone walls did move if anyone bumped into them during a scene. :D Is the new one an Aussie show as well?

Lol the wobbly sets and plain women were all part of the charm. My parents used to watch it when I was a kid so that's how I saw it. The Freak was actually my most vivid memory because of her big menacing presence, the way she'd walk the corridors in the middle of the night, and go into the inmates cells with those gloves on. Creepy!!!

And yes the new one is an Aussie show, too. A couple of the original Prisoner actors have even had parts in it.

Kylo Ren
Immortan Joe
Gazelle and the main villain in Kingsman
M:I 5 villain
Indominus Rex

For TV Kilgrave, Kingpin and Reverse Flash

Lol the wobbly sets and plain women were all part of the charm. My parents used to watch it when I was a kid so that's how I saw it. The Freak was actually my most vivid memory because of her big menacing presence, the way she'd walk the corridors in the middle of the night, and go into the inmates cells with those gloves on. Creepy!!!

And yes the new one is an Aussie show, too. A couple of the original Prisoner actors have even had parts in it.

You're too kind my friend. :D I was introduced to it the same way and became an avid fan, jokes aside the show had good, well built stories and a lot of atmosphere. The Freak was definitely a stand out, I remember eagerly anticipating the showdown between Bea and her. It wasn't until Rita came in that they found another legit feeling opponent for The Freak after Bea left.

Which ones?

You're too kind my friend. :D I was introduced to it the same way and became an avid fan, jokes aside the show had good, well built stories and a lot of atmosphere. The Freak was definitely a stand out, I remember eagerly anticipating the showdown between Bea and her. It wasn't until Rita came in that they found another legit feeling opponent for The Freak after Bea left.

Which ones?

Haha well yeah a lot of them were physically......:barf:

Bea and The Freak had that epic showdown in the fire. Which is like THE fan favorite. I think that's probably the show's most iconic storyline, too. Even Wentworth redone it. I loved Rita the beater. She definitely brought back some of that raw animosity Ferguson and Bea had. She was a big tall woman who looked like she could credibly kick ass.

Sigrid Thornton and Alex Menglet, aka Ros Coulson and Gay Ray the cook. Gay Ray actually played The Freak's father.

Haha well yeah a lot of them were physically......:barf:

Bea and The Freak had that epic showdown in the fire. Which is like THE fan favorite. I think that's probably the show's most iconic storyline, too. Even Wentworth redone it. I loved Rita the beater. She definitely brought back some of that raw animosity Ferguson and Bea had. She was a big tall woman who looked like she could credibly kick ass.

Sigrid Thornton and Alex Menglet, aka Ros Coulson and Gay Ray the cook. Gay Ray actually played The Freak's father.

Noeline Burke in particular was the stuff of nightmares. :nrv:

Yeah I'd agree there, that storyline took things up another notch as The Freak was a true threat, not just mean like vinegar **** or another rough inmate looking to take the press from Bea, The Freak was not only a psychical match but also as cunning as Bea. The only other story that came close was the one with Bea and Nola McKenzie. Rita was the first top dog since Bea that truly felt legit and it was fitting that she was the one that finally took The Freak down, and I loved her storyline where she was transferred to the dread Blackmoore! :wow:

Whoa! That's going way back, I remember Ros, I seem to recall Bea had issues with her, I think relating to drugs.

Yeah, Wentworth is an Aussie show. I didn't realize it was a remake of an older show though. I stumbled across it on Netflix and was hooked from ep 1. I think Bea Smith's transformation from timid battered wife, to cunning cell block leader has been the best character arc i've seen in a show in quite some time.

I hated Frankie ( and Boomer) at the beginning, but grew to like them towards the end.

Noeline Burke in particular was the stuff of nightmares. :nrv:

Yeah I'd agree there, that storyline took things up another notch as The Freak was a true threat, not just mean like vinegar **** or another rough inmate looking to take the press from Bea, The Freak was not only a psychical match but also as cunning as Bea. The only other story that came close was the one with Bea and Nola McKenzie. Rita was the first top dog since Bea that truly felt legit and it was fitting that she was the one that finally took The Freak down, and I loved her storyline where she was transferred to the dread Blackmoore! :wow:

Whoa! That's going way back, I remember Ros, I seem to recall Bea had issues with her, I think relating to drugs.

Noeline was hands down the most repulsive looking one. Bar none. Even the way she talked. She sounded like a dirty old man.

Ooooh Nola McKenzie. She was the toughest nasty to walk the wrong side of the bars. Nothing stopped her. She was threatened, gang bashed, Bea even branded her chest with a soldering iron, but Nola kept on going nastier than ever. In the end [BLACKOUT]Bea had to shoot her in the head to finally put an end to her.[/BLACKOUT] Loved Nola. My favorite nasty inmate. I hope Wentworth uses her at some point.

I really liked Myra as top dog. Only thing was it never got personal between Myra and Ferguson until near the end of Myra's run. Myra had a slew of enemies to keep her busy. Reb Kean, Lou Kelly, Marie Winter, Ruth Ballinger....Myra had her hands full. I think they wanted to do something different. Not just have her feuding with the Freak. It worked IMO. It felt fresh when Rita came along and got stuck into it with Ferguson. Because we had not seen that in a while.

Ros was one of the few who was actually good looking. She was a juvenile. Bea had no problem with her. She was mates with her. Kind of like a mother hen to her. Bea had plenty of problems with inmates and drugs, like Nola, but Ros was a good girl.

When all mediums are taken into account

1. Kingpin (Daredevil)
vincent-donofrio-kingpin-daredevil.jpg

2. The Joker (Batman Endgame)
Batman10.jpg

3BDuX8W.png

3. Ra's al Ghul (Arrow)
arrow_season_3.png

4. Scarecrow (Arkham Knight)
latest

5. Reverse Flash/Harrison Wells (The Flash)
reeverse-flash-header.jpg

6. Damien Darhk (Arrow)
7. Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
8. Falcone (Gotham)
9. Penguin (Gotham)
10. Immortan Joe (Mad Max)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"