Sequels Who Will Be The Next Wolverine?

TrueMiracle85

Civilian
Reaction score
I can't get the idea out of my head that Aaron Paul would be a great replacement for Hugh Jackman as the next Wolverine! And he's the appropriate height! Who do you think should do it?

aaronpaul_wolverine_zpsdc05d4c5.jpg

Last edited:
Can't see him having the voice or presence to pull it off.

Pointless discussion. After DOFP Hugh will be back In third wolverine film. And who knows yet on APocalypse or mystery 2018 project.

Obviously I think Hugh is doing a fantastic job, it's still fun to speculate though.

I think Fox will cling to Jackman for as long as humanly possible, and when the day comes that they can't lure him back, a hard reboot will follow.

No way they will try and recast within the same universe.

I think Fox will cling to Jackman for as long as humanly possible, and when the day comes that they can't lure him back, a hard reboot will follow.

But they will after two more movies.

I disagree. If there are major changes to timeline after time travel of DOFP no way will they quickly reboot anytime soon especilly if DOFP Is hit.

MS Is going to be in same boat after avengers 3.

Fox are screwed if they try and recast. RDJ is hard enough, but at least the MCU has built up some other characters for people to get invested in. Jackman is the face of this franchise, they will cling to him until he's too old, and then they'll make Old Man Logan.

An unknown with the same size and look as Mel Gibson in his 40's.

Fox are screwed if they try and recast. RDJ is hard enough, but at least the MCU has built up some other characters for people to get invested in. Jackman is the face of this franchise, they will cling to him until he's too old, and then they'll make Old Man Logan.

It may not just be downey MS has to replace after avengers 3.A lot of contracts
may end there,

We still don't know If jackman will be In APocalypse let alone what the mystery 2018 film Is.With DOFP WOlverine as time traveler was easy prediction to make
after days of future past was announced.If he does APocalypse he will have had to agree to basiclly do another 2 films more or less back to back like the wolverine and DOFP with third wolverine coming out so soon after apocalypse.

If they stick with the FC guys and build up from there, after XMA, then they should just rest the character for a couple of films. Let HJ go out with TW3/2018 and build up your FC cast and then bring in a new Wolverine. Someone in they're late 20s/early 30s. Someone who can have that 15-20 years to make the character theirs and to grow alongside the FC cast. If they don't go this route then its either no Wolverine(yeah right) or reboot.

Oh yes they could. After-all, its the just the younger version of the characters we already saw in four movies.

We didn't see a pre-X-Men Wolverine trilogy, but just one movie telling his origin. Then after they moved to the present.
Pointless discussion. 2018 doesnt exist.

Huh? Thats like saying the future doesn't exist.

Oh yes they could. After-all, its the just the younger version of the characters we already saw in four movies.

We didn't see a pre-X-Men Wolverine trilogy, but just one movie telling his origin. Then after they moved to the present.

Huh? Thats like saying the future doesn't exist.

Not exactly. This, theoretically, will be a new timeline. The characters "we already saw" never faced Apocalypse. But you're right, they could cast and film XMA and then be done with the FC series. I don't think FOX/TPTB are THAT stupid/short sighted, but we shall see.

i think his thick physic over comes how tall he is . still i dont think it'll happen but would have been exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"