Who would like to see DC do an action figure of Batman Holy Terror?

batbat_29640

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just reccently picked up the Gotham by Gaslight action figure and have seen the Thrillkiller Batman and the other Elseworlds figures but I have yet to hear of them making an action figure of The Holy Terror Batman. I would love to see and own one if they did. I think it would be a mistake not to. Maybe even a Holy Terror batmobile.

I would think it a teriffic idea. As a matter of fact, any of the Elseworlds costumes would be great, I would love to see suits from The Blue, the Grey, and the Bat, Speeding Bullets, In Darkest Knight, etc. If the Elseworlds line keeps going like it has, perhaps we will see them.

And what about a Neal Adams' Batman action figure?
BTW, answering to your question, yes.

batmaluco said:
And what about a Neal Adams' Batman action figure?
BTW, answering to your question, yes.
Are you talking about his new Batman design? If so then Hellz yeah!

batbat_29640 said:
Are you talking about his new Batman design? If so then Hellz yeah!
Know of any pics of that yet?

Yes there is one on Neal Adams' web page . . . brb with a link

Hmm, note too keen about some of his ideas.

1. The fins on the gloves should not be fabric, but pointed and sharp. The blade should be hidden and pop out with a muscle twitch.

Pointed and sharp yes, pop out...no.

2. Batman's Belt. The old capsules ceased being effective 25 years ago. No, they never were effective, nor is a World War 2 garrison belt. But a utility belt, as in a carpenter's utility belt that holds weapons, grapplers, guns and crime-fighting paraphernalia as a uniquely designed true utility belt would be perfect.

Maybe but I prefer the look of the "garrison" belt.

3. Boots are thick soled ninja boots with wraparound flaps velcroed up his leg. In the shank, weapons.

Please no.

4. Costume. Bulletproof and watertight, thermal coils and refrigerant coils throughout, acid resistant, padded at the shoulders and riddle with structural supports for (if needed) a kind of super strength.

That's already the case.

5. Cowl is pulled over a face plate containing radio, infrared biometrics and night vision as well as video feed. A waterproof breathing mask slides and seals over the face for breathing underwater. (Oxygen in utility belt.)

Great idea.

6. Bat symbol subtle but bold. Dark against dark.

Great but not as he draws it on the pic.

7. Cape stiffens for flight. Acts as fins underwater.

Not seeing this...

batdesign.jpg

This is the man responsible for bringing Batman out of the "West" ages. This is the man who made The Batman dark again.

Tell me about it, I just don't like his ideas on this design.
I'm also not too keen on his latest sketchy style, I liked his older work much more.

Just putting out there again!! DC Direct has a ASK DC DIRECT page. we should get as many people as we can to bomb the hell out of it that they make a Breyfogle Holy Terror figure. I just dont feel the series would be complete without it.

Hmm, note too keen about some of his ideas.

1. The fins on the gloves should not be fabric, but pointed and sharp. The blade should be hidden and pop out with a muscle twitch.

Pointed and sharp yes, pop out...no.

2. Batman's Belt. The old capsules ceased being effective 25 years ago. No, they never were effective, nor is a World War 2 garrison belt. But a utility belt, as in a carpenter's utility belt that holds weapons, grapplers, guns and crime-fighting paraphernalia as a uniquely designed true utility belt would be perfect.

Maybe but I prefer the look of the "garrison" belt.

3. Boots are thick soled ninja boots with wraparound flaps velcroed up his leg. In the shank, weapons.

Please no.

4. Costume. Bulletproof and watertight, thermal coils and refrigerant coils throughout, acid resistant, padded at the shoulders and riddle with structural supports for (if needed) a kind of super strength.

That's already the case.

5. Cowl is pulled over a face plate containing radio, infrared biometrics and night vision as well as video feed. A waterproof breathing mask slides and seals over the face for breathing underwater. (Oxygen in utility belt.)

Great idea.

6. Bat symbol subtle but bold. Dark against dark.

Great but not as he draws it on the pic.

7. Cape stiffens for flight. Acts as fins underwater.

Not seeing this...

batdesign.jpg

He's kinda describing the BB suit. And his design looks similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"