• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Arrow Who would win in a fight between Green Arrow and Hawkeye?

Leafar the Lost

Civilian
Reaction score
Who would win in a fight between Green Arrow and Hawkeye? It would be the movie version of Hawkeye and the tv version of Green Arrow. I really want to know who would win and why. Thanks!

CW's "Arrow" bested Ra's... but Hawkeye goes toe-to-toe with aliens and killer robots. Very difficult choice.

I really don't know. In the movies Hawkeye has battled aliens and killer robots, but he did get beaten in a one-on-one fight with Black Widow. Based on what I have seen, it would be a great, epic fight, but I have to give it to the CW's Green Arrow.

CW's "Arrow" bested Ra's... but Hawkeye goes toe-to-toe with aliens and killer robots. Very difficult choice.

Not really, Ultron's crappy robots were too easy to beat, unlike Ra's Al Ghul, Merlyn or Deathstroke. Oliver seems to be the better fighter, so he wins.

Not really, Ultron's crappy robots were too easy to beat, unlike Ra's Al Ghul, Merlyn or Deathstroke. Oliver seems to be the better fighter, so he wins.

By Marvel superhero standards, sure. I mean, if The Vision, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor or Cap existed in the Arrow-verse, nothing could possibly stop them.

Depends on the writer. I would want Oliver to win because I think he is the more interesting character. The winners of these battles is normally the character who is more popular so it would probably be Oliver/Green Arrow as he is the more popular character (or at least I am pretty sure he is). Maybe Hawkeye has overtaken him because of the Avengers films but he wasn't particularly fleshed out much in the first one. I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet.

hawkeye-green-arrow.jpg

Don't know who would win in a fight. But Green Arrow is a better character IMO with cooler costumes and IMO better storylines than Hawkeye.

Apparently Hawkeye is a better archer, but I don't know who's a better fighter.

With the crazy arsenal of arrows Hawkeye has at his disposal, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the win. Sure, Ollie is probably the better hand to hand fighter, but he might not even get that close.

"Batman-lite" is still far more interesting than Hawkeye.
Maybe, but I'm pretty tired of the Bat-craze. I really wanted Ollie from the comics on the show. I'm crossing my fingers they'll turn him a little in that direction in S4.

Depends on the opening range and surroundings. Hawkeye is a significantly better shot, and has superior trick arrows, so if the starting distance is fairly far, and there's not a huge abundance of cover and concealment? He takes it.

OTOH, if they start off relatively close, or there's enough cover to ninja around? Ollie can go ninja, close, and use his superior martial arts skills to win at melee.

Both shoot each other on the eye at the same time and die. It's tie lol joking aside, on this forum I guess Green Arrow would win, if it's a marvel forum Hawkeye would win....

In the comics? Not sure although I would root for Green Arrow.
DCAU Green Arrow vs EMH Hawkeye? I would probably say Hawkeye.

Now MCU Hawkeye vs CW Arrow? I would say Hawkeye unless Oliver managed to get up close.

Wait until we get a cinematic version of Green Arrow who's an even better fighter (faster, more violent) and archer than in the TV series.
Hawkeye would not last long.

Last edited:
Hawkeye would aim perfectly, put an arrow right at Ollie's heart, but Oliver would do his Season 3 Komodo arrow catch, spin around, and fire it back at Hawkeye.

Or not. I don't know.

What until we get a cinematic version of Green Arrow who's an even better fighter (faster, more violent) and archer than in the TV series.
Hawkeye would not last long.

I believe that, if we get a DCU Green Arrow, they'd actually tone him down. TV Arrow actually beat Ra's Al Guhl. I'd think they wouldn't want DCU Green Arrow to be in the same league as Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"