Who would you like to see as Bruce Wayne? (EARLY POLL)

Invader Joker

Superhero
Reaction score
All things being equal and with the admittedly very limited information we have of this film, who would you like as Batman?

Seeing Bentley up there takes me back to the BvS casting days. :funny: He was one of my top choices for the Batman role that ultimately went to Affleck. But in retrospect, I'm relieved that didn't pan out. He's such a wuss on Yellowstone.

It's tough one for me.
I would really depend on what age Gunn wants Bruce to be.

Even then, I personally have a tough time putting my chips on any one actor over the other, so I don't have a fixed actor in mind for who I'd want to be the Brave And Bold Batman as I did during the Begins casting process, The BvS casting process, and The Batman casting process.

I'd have to see what the actors in the running ,since at this point, I really don't have a preference or anyone in particular in mind.

From that list I’d go with Richard Madden

But personally, I can see Penn Badgely as the DCU Bruce/Batman. Had been binge watching You over the past few days with the with the wife and it dawned on me that he’s got the right look, age, and even a great voice to play Batman.

rs_1200x1200-201103070740-1200-Penn-Badgley-You-Netflix-Season-2-Episode-3-ch-110320.jpg

Sam Claflin.

Lee Pace in a very close second.

Younger: Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Older: Jon Hamm

If Pedro Pascal was a little Younger i would definitely go for him but he is going to turn 48 soon i dont know if he could Play Batman in a Cinematic Universe for more than 10 Years for now i dont know which Actor during his 30s could be Batman for many Years

didn't make it on the poll... but I've heard the name suggested in some fan-casts

I'm kinda leaning towards, Rupert Friend
upload_2023-8-31_11-27-9.pngupload_2023-8-31_11-27-44.png

^ I'm always curious when people suggest this (serious or other wise)

do they want "the Batman" to be canon with this new "The Brave and the Bold"/ "Superman: Legacy" era?

or do they just want Pattinson to play in both (as 2 different versions of Batman)

personally I think "The Batman" works best as its own separate thing, not related to this reboot or whatever their doing

so for me I'd like to see a different take on Batman in Brave and the Bold

Rupert Friend is what I imagine a grown up Damian to look like

This other actor, Stuart Martin, keeps showing up in the search results for Friend. He looks more like a Bruce Wayne to me, but I have no idea what his acting chops are like.

qSM4nGc1FyxygdG9YyU4uritqn2.jpg

1-open-20200127_STUARTMARTIN00056.jpg

zack-snyders-the-dark-knight-returns-cast-v0-h28okrppd2q91.jpg

This other actor, Stuart Martin, keeps showing up in the search results for Friend. He looks more like a Bruce Wayne to me, but I have no idea what his acting chops are like.

qSM4nGc1FyxygdG9YyU4uritqn2.jpg

1-open-20200127_STUARTMARTIN00056.jpg

zack-snyders-the-dark-knight-returns-cast-v0-h28okrppd2q91.jpg
His eyes are too weird for Bruce and not in a way that I like.

Stuart Martin was pretty good in Army of Thieves. His character was kind of a parody of an action hero type. Not sure how he would be as Batman just based on that small sample though.

I like Rupert Friend as an actor but ever since Obi-Wan, I just keep imagining him with a giant white Q-Tip head. :funny:

Stuart Martin was pretty good in Army of Thieves. His character was kind of a parody of an action hero type. Not sure how he would be as Batman just based on that small sample though.

I like Rupert Friend as an actor but ever since Obi-Wan, I just keep imagining him with a giant white Q-Tip head. :funny:

So he should be Condiment King, then. Got it.

What happened to the actual poll? Side effect of the recent software update, I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"